Bie @ Graduation Ceremony KMUTT [update 11th Nov ]

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Bie @ Graduation Ceremony 2009

Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering

Bie has a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering from King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi "KMUTT".

The annual graduation ceremony will hold at Bitec Bangna on November 10, 2009. At the auspicious commencement, graciously presided over by HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn. And Bie is also a representative of KMUTT's graduates for make a speech to Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn for opening their commencement. [It's just have only one of the top five student of college who can make a speech to the Princess]

Bie interviews:

"Actually I'm so excited since I've just graduated aroud April. But when I have a certification this day I feel so glad and very proud of myself. For my education plan, I planed to study MBA in the next 2 year, because I want to do business or just a little business and I maybe study in this college." [Siam dara]

Rehearsal Schedules for "KMUTT" Graduates
-Nov 7, 2009: Graduation Ceremony Rehesal :His fans can comes to congrats for him only this day.
-Nov 8, 2009: Graduation Ceremony Rehesal:
-Nov 9, 2009: Graduation Ceremony Rehesal:
-Nov 10, 2009: Graduation Ceremony!!!!: for media and other stars and his family.

Bie & K.Boyd's wife : from Nov 10, 2009

All pictures from Rehearsal Graduation Day: Nov 7, 2009.

..more soon..

Bie comes!!!

That's day was very hot.

With the actress from Nud kub Nud (Bie is her favorite son, eiei)

Congratulation from "Cloret".

Clips

OIC:

TV Pool Ch.:
..coming soon..

Fans Video:

..coming soon..

News: Graduation Ceremony KMUTT 10th Nov.
D/L :: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4ac6ad69613269c5ab1eab3e9fa335caa709b70bdd78f934

remem

sarNie Hatchling
In the evening of 7th November.

@ Sudsabda awards 2009.

Clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCPmipDNeaU

(in the clip)
[After the music video]
Bie, please come up to stage for award, could you please walk with the dance move likes that MV?

Bie said :
thank you, thank you Sudsabda.
Thank you my fans too for encorage me. [geeeeeeeeez]
In the morning you all came to congrats me at Graduation Ceremony Rehesal at my college and in the evening a lot of you also came to conglats me at Sudsabda awards, are you tired?

Since I was born I just used to have the Graduation Ceremony likes the other people. So just want to show everybody. [geeeeeeez] [Bie smiles]

Thank you, thank you my music team, I felt I'm so lucky that I have a good music team and they also understand me.

Thank you .... [recieve a present]

Thank you, thank you P'Boyd Thakonkiat Veerawan that gave me a chance for doing music.
And the last, I want to say "love so much" (ruk maakmaai), "love Sudsabda so much" (ruk sudsabda maakmaai).

Wait wait this is not the first year for you, and the last year you never make me dissapointed for the end of speech with singing and have plenty dance move. I like it so much.
Can I see you do it for this year? I really love it.

[first] Bie sang a song of Singto (Hua koi) with a dance move.
Is it OK? Love Singto and love me too. [geeeeeeeeeeeez]

Bie sang "Maak Maai" with a heart dance move. [geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez]

nina07

sarNie Adult
I think Bie should keep his hair styled like he had at that award show, unlike the hairstyle where he has bangs. He looks much better that way.

puch

sarNie Egg
Can anyone tell me why they use Bear to congrats Bie? :unsure: