Best Actor of 2007

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I think Chakrit deserves it, he did a good job in Saeng Soon, portraying both brothers
If he does win for Top Award, it wouldn't be for Saeng Soon.lol. He got nominated for either Mafia tee Ruk or Bpen Tor.
... Ken... I'm not so sure... He might win, but his lakorns weren't so great this year. They were average.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
i think this is totally ken's year.
he really blew up.
and he's handsome.
chakrit did well too, but... i dont know.
we'll have to wait and see.
:)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
If he does win for Top Award, it wouldn't be for Saeng Soon.lol. He got nominated for either Mafia tee Ruk or Bpen Tor.
... Ken... I'm not so sure... He might win, but his lakorns weren't so great this year. They were average.
tat's true he's probably gonna get nominated for Mafia Tee Ruk..but as i've stated alreadie..i'll rather he get nominated for Saeng Soon..cuz his acting wuz absolutely P.E.R.F.E.C.T. in that lakorn...Mafia wuz a blast to watch but not much impressive acting...eheheh

P'Ken..for him i'll rather have him be nominated for Ruk Tur Took Wan..cuz i thought in Ruk Nee..and his recent one w/ Vickie...but not much impressive acting either..i RTTW i remember tat scene where he was blind and his crying wuz reallie good...goodnes...his nose was running too.. :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tat's true he's probably gonna get nominated for Mafia Tee Ruk..but as i've stated alreadie..i'll rather he get nominated for Saeng Soon..cuz his acting wuz absolutely P.E.R.F.E.C.T. in that lakorn...Mafia wuz a blast to watch but not much impressive acting...eheheh

P'Ken..for him i'll rather have him be nominated for Ruk Tur Took Wan..cuz i thought in Ruk Nee..and his recent one w/ Vickie...but not much impressive acting either..i RTTW i remember tat scene where he was blind and his crying wuz reallie good...goodnes...his nose was running too.. :lol:
lol. Kashie, Krit was already nominated for Mafia Tee Ruk and Bpen Tor^^. Ken was nominated for both Ruk Ter Took Wan and Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong, but not the one with Viki... I actually think Ruk Nee was very cute and fun, while Ruk TEr was sweet and romantic.

tinah

sarNie Coma
they didnt cut down to top 5 yet so hopefully chakrit makes it. i liked him in MTR and isnt it gonna be his first nomination. as for ken, im sure he will make it to top 5

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. Kashie, Krit was already nominated for Mafia Tee Ruk and Bpen Tor^^. Ken was nominated for both Ruk Ter Took Wan and Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong, but not the one with Viki... I actually think Ruk Nee was very cute and fun, while Ruk TEr was sweet and romantic.
Oh! so wat...are the nominees in alreadie...they juz need to narrow it down or someting...dang! wat?! why not Seang Soon..argh...

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
CHAKRIT!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE WAY!! also Ken =] but i think Chakrit has done an awesome job!! he connects with his role and the nang'ek so good!!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult

Yea! his acting was really good in Saeng Soon cuz you really believed that he was actualy 2 different people, yea Mafia was good but his acting as normal in there...