BELLE's little hide away!

belle20

sarNie Elites
HI EVERYONE!!

Welcome to my place!! :D i will be uploading movies and music to share with you guys!! :)

ENJOY UR STAY!!!!!! :D

belle20

sarNie Elites
303 FEAR FAITH REVENGE

(credit to dvd empire.com)

Starring:
Ananda Everingham
Artid Ryu
Taya Rogers
Prinya Intachai

Synopsis
Five young students have just enrolled in Thailand's most prestigious St. George's School. On a display of past awards and achievements of old students, the newcomers discover that in 1952, 6 old boys had mysteriously committed suicide, one of them was a handsome prince. The boys firmly believe that there must be something behind all this, and form a committee to investigate. To seek the truth, they even resort to supernatural powers to get in touch with the dead prince…

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3 end

ENJOY!! :D

belle20

sarNie Elites
A HOUSE OF MAD SOULS

(credit to dvd empire.com)

Starring:
Cindy (Sirinya) Burbridge
Byron Bishop

synopsis
Kwan,a little boy who has died 8 years ago, is still detained in his house. His soul emerges to scare everyone until he met Jitta, the doctor in a terrible clinic. She is the only one who can unlock the secret and help him away from detention.

PART 1

PART 2 end

belle20

sarNie Elites
PROVINCE 77

Starring:
Pete Thongchua
Matinee Kingpoyom
Mike Kingpayoam

Synopsis:
Thai Town is a six-block area near Hollywood, Los Angeles, which is home to over 50,000 expatriated Thais. The town is such a gateway for Thais entering America it was dubbed Thailand’s 77th Province. The movie follows a Thai family as it struggles to survive in Los Angeles’ fast-paced consumerist culture, while still maintaining traditional values. The identity struggle between Thai-ness and the high octane way of life on the west coast of America, defined by hip-hop, drugs, street racing and violence, affects Pat, a good boy tempted by a life of crime, and his sister.

**just a side note...this movie contains some r'scene....so if ur not 18+ hmm..watch it at ur own risk :)**

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3 end

belle20

sarNie Elites
Okie...........I forgot to mention dat all my movies do have english subtitles!

belle20

sarNie Elites
OKie guys..........Im goin to ask.....IF U GUYS R INTERESTED IN THESE MOVIES DAT I HAVE UP THERE.......PLS PM ME IF U WANT ME TO REUPLOAD THEM BECAUSE THEY WILL BE DELETED THEM FROM MY LAPTOP........so i wont be able to reupload them for u anymore! :( .....Im soo sowwie bout this.

Im deleting the files on January 14th

belle