Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Ban say what?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mae

sarNie Adult
it was even worst when they dubb meteor garden...
Omg... I have the original Taiwanese Meteor Garden and absolutely love it... I DON'T DARE WATCH THE HMONG DUBBED VERSION THEN! Eww, i can't even imagine the voices on Shan Tsai and Dao Ming Sz...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i thought they said pancake didn't n will never play poor role???...correct me if i'm worng...but i'd love to see pancake with weir than kwan..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i seriously don't think should have a remake. rather not. i didn't enjoy the lakorn but i think the cast was perfect in num and joys version. *sighs. soooo many hmong people loved num and joys version. i don't all those og ladies will be satisfied with this news, lol :p

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
i hope the guy is handsome and manly enough...
lol...
oh and i hope the girl fit to be her age...
i thought Pojamon character was suppose to be only 18 or younger...
but joy (the version with sornram) looked older than that...

kulyia

RUK
talking about pancake and kwan..they have alot of Fuss about each others..espicially their mommys.lol

Fearless

sarNie Adult
i hope the guy is handsome and manly enough...
lol...
oh and i hope the girl fit to be her age...
i thought Pojamon character was suppose to be only 18 or younger...
but joy (the version with sornram) looked older than that...

I think the character was supposed to look mature and be more mature for her age so I can understand why they chose joy.. I'd rather have a mature looking person play the role than have a kid looking person play the role. Anyways, I thought Joy fitted the role perfectly.

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
i think it's kind of early to remake Ban Xai Thong. the main leads from the original version aren't even old yet. i don't know if the new ones will be able to make joy's character as stubborn, prideful, and strong as she did...and make num's character as sensible and loyal as he did.

anyone have pics of Weir and Kwan?

good luck on it if they do.