Are you a messy person?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL lome..

yep i was gonna say..this lady had some sort of food compulsive disorder...how in the heck..im so sorry..can anyone collect those cups..and it aint just one or two or even 5...geez..she can open up her own cup store! :huh: ewww but thats gross..and the cig buds..are just nasty..the poops were from the cats..although i didnt see anything mentioning bout any cats..unless im blind!ewww..now im just wondering where she goes to pee..that toilet looks hideous...and shes gotta go wee wee somewhere (tub maybe) from all them sodas..she consumed. unless those orange/yellow stains are...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..why am i grossing myself out over here???

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
i was reading some stuff briefly about this and it's part of a disorder called compulsive hoarding, some people are afraid to throw things away. so they begin this collection of unmeaningful and useless crap, such as trash for some people.

i gotta say, i had this problem. but it wasn't with trash. it was with school shit. lol i realized i had ALL of my notebooks from school. and i'm not talking about 1 or 2, i'm talking about 10s and 10s of them hahah. but i've never looked thru them. i was told, i have a problem of letting go, which is true. so i felt i had to hold on to these notebooks and crap. but i decided to throw everything out when i moved. it took up about 3 green paper recycling bins lol... but i gotta say i've looked at my hand writting and it's so much prettier back then lol.
I hope that's not an actual problem because I still have stuff from each grade I've been in. I dig up my old kindergarten stuff just to look through it and realize what a little dork I was.

now im just wondering where she goes to pee..that toilet looks hideous...and shes gotta go wee wee somewhere (tub maybe) from all them sodas..she consumed. unless those orange/yellow stains are...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..why am i grossing myself out over here???
Well you did see those moldy shirts that looked kinda wet on the bathroom floor? Me thinks after she left that stain on the toilet and in the tub she decided the next best place was the floor and that her clothes were toilet paper.... :huh: That's just nasty. UGH

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..now i also wonder if they ever tracked her down and make her pay for the damaged...i will prolly have to tear down that unit LOL..it is so filthy!

noungning

Heartless
I hope that's not an actual problem because I still have stuff from each grade I've been in. I dig up my old kindergarten stuff just to look through it and realize what a little dork I was.
no no u actually looked at them. i never did, i just had it there... somewhere in my house. didn't care to even look at it... and then i looked at it the day i had to clean out the house and decided it was time to go into the trash.