Alexandra Bounxouei

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hey alexandra just wrote me a letter at yahoo

Hi Vanida,

I do have msn but I have no time to use it. I am very busy working on my second album which be released soon, so please don't miss it ok? Your letters will encourage me to work harder on my album. Take care ok!

Alexandra Bounxouei

her email is: sandiesrock@yahoo.com

i got her email from her site and i wrote her something and today i check my email and she wrote back to me iam not sure if it's really her or somebody pretending to be her but i don't know that's what i got from my email inbox

she wrote back at Sun 08/21 gosh i just open it today
:lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vandia said:

Hi Vandia,

I do have msn but I have no time to use it. I am very busy working on my second album which be released soon, so please don't miss it ok? Your letters will encourage me to work harder on my album. Take care ok!

Alexandra Bounxouei

i got her email from her site and i wrote her something and today i check my email and she wrote back to me iam not sure if it's really her or somebody pretending to be her but i don't know that's what i got from my email inbox

[post="11977"][/post]​
that's true because no one really know if it's actually her or else. i hate it arughh.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kitkat said:
that's true because no one really know if it's actually her or else. i hate it arughh.
[post="12174"][/post]​
yea i don't believe it too i feel very mad whoever lies about that :angry: but i hope it was really her

Vanida

Save World Save Life
u guys i got an email from her again

Hi Vanida,
Very nice to hear from you. I am glad you like my music, thank you for your support. My second album is going to be released later this year so make sure you catch it. Take care ok.

Alexandra Bounxouei

Thu, 20 Oct 2005 01:21:43 -0700 (PDT)

man i write to her so long well not long but she reply short u guys think its her????????

who really write this <_<

this is how i got her email and start talking to her if its really her

from www.laohub.com then her site

http://www.geocities.com/sandiesrock/

Rakniran

Maybe is one of her family member or friends that reply for her. They do that to help her out. Shes busy

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hahhaha...ask her personal questions n keep writing her, maybe she'll trip up if she's the fake. if not, we'll learn new facts. ^_^

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
dfemc said:
hahhaha...ask her personal questions n keep writing her, maybe she'll trip up if she's the fake. if not, we'll learn new facts. ^_^
[post="40933"][/post]​
I like your idea dfemc. But hopefully it is her or at least one of her family members like Rakniran said. Hopefully it's not some loser without a life posing as her for fun.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I think she is so CUTE... and I like it when she plays the violin.. she's really good.. I remember that she was a guest star on ShamChom the Willy... it was really funny!!

destiny411

Idyllic
I've been browsing around and found these photos:

Alexandra with other Lao artists performed to thousand of people in World expo 2005, Aichi prefecture, Japan.
Here are some photos linked from lao student association website :

:blink:

:shocked: (Wat???)

(Another Guy?)

To View More Photos :

LINK
Lao Students

Credits 2 : Laos Students and Lao Update

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

destiny411

Idyllic

The popular singer Ms Thidavanh Bounxouei better known as Alexandra will assume the role of
Cinderella in a musical early next year.

The pop singer and her friends at Lao-American College have created a musical drama titled
Cinderella to be performed on January 7,2006 at National Culture Hall.

Alexandra Webite : http://www.geocities.com/sandiesrock/

Credits to: Lao UPDATE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

byem11

sarNie Egg
anybody have her album i heard she sang very nice
her album are the r&b, rap mix with english and lao
if someone has it please upload it please
thankyou very much

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
umm guys..i dont know who she is? is that sad?
yes, that's sad keo!how could you not know your own lao singers?!shame on you!im just kidding!!
but its all good.not everyone knows her!!

but damn,i freaking love her!!she's my number#lao popstar!!!
she's so talented.her singing is so awsome!!
and i love her in pleng ruk rim fung khong with wier!!
they look so cute together!!

i almost got to meet her this past november[2007]
she was suppose to be in my city for a concert but they change her schedule!!
i was so mad!!

but yea i love her!!

sUs@n

sarNie Egg

Hi Vanida,

Alexandra Bounxouei

which site is this?? if it's not her official website... then i doubt it's her... but yes.. she's working on her new album... and is super busy... she don't got time to use the internet but she will when she gets a chance to write to her fans on her website...