A Friendship U Think Ur Gonna Lose

NANG

sarNie Egg
We've known each other for awhile and always been friends, but one day things change we both crossed the line though we talked about it from day one to understand the whole situations and we both agreed. One day i snapped and got mad at him, why? Maybe because all those time when we were talking and he never mentioned he was chit chatting with this girl and I found out on my own? Does it sound like im jealous or afraid of something? I don't have anything against that girl i don't feel anything. But I know I really got some hatred towards my guy friend, and we did talked about it and that i shouldn't worry about it, now I feel ashamed of myself for acting like that which i shouldn't in the first place. After that incident it feels like ur gonna lose the friendship u once had and now ur trying to get that friendship back to the way it used to be. Because to me it feels like its not the same anymore. Though he said what ever happens things between me and him will still be the same. Any suggestions? Will it still be the same?

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
We've known each other for awhile and always been friends, but one day things change we both crossed the line though we talked about it from day one to understand the whole situations and we both agreed. One day i snapped and got mad at him, why? Maybe because all those time when we were talking and he never mentioned he was chit chatting with this girl and I found out on my own? Does it sound like im jealous or afraid of something? I don't have anything against that girl i don't feel anything. But I know I really got some hatred towards my guy friend, and we did talked about it and that i shouldn't worry about it, now I feel ashamed of myself for acting like that which i shouldn't in the first place. After that incident it feels like ur gonna lose the friendship u once had and now ur trying to get that friendship back to the way it used to be. Because to me it feels like its not the same anymore. Though he said what ever happens things between me and him will still be the same. Any suggestions? Will it still be the same?

He's your friend and he's a guy? A friendship should always stay the same. Do you like him? If he's your frined and you like him as a friend only then you should not feel hatred towards him?

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
lol...don't worry, friends has to go into a fight once in a while so don't worry too much...if you worry too much then everything will fall apart...just relax and have a good time with him k ;) ...mmmm...and not to be mean but i think you're a little afraid and jealous at the same time of losing your friend over to another...don't worry, this will happen multiple times as it did to me...lol...especially when he has a girl...remember, you're the pillar that will back him up everytime he has a problem ok so don't worry too much over a little problem alright...lol... ^_^ ...good luck...hope you guys work it out somehow...