[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Im guessing that after Alice gets hospitalized after the showdown tomorrow, Dawin and she will move to a rural part which is Chiang Mai to stay low for a while. And that's where the real romance begins.

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
Ugghh I have to wait a month for the sub then.... >.<

Anyway, Ann, Yaya, and Nadech said that there not gonna be a lot of fin scenes but... they have a lot of skinships already... Maybe just maybe it's normal for them that they think it's not fin ahahahha... then what am I supposed to expect from a Yaya <3 Nadech fin scene???! (Wild imagination starting)

By the way, I have followed NY couple and Thai Lakorns for awhile now.

There are some lakorns I like from them that you guys must check out if you haven't, such as:

Best Acting from both: Leh Lub Salub Rrang (and lots of kisses hehe and the last scene... I can't wait to witness that!)

Best Story Line : Duang Jai Akkanee (Hopeless romantic heaven! Light love story yet entertaining )

Sweet ones:

Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (about true love: in sickness and health, in rich and poor, they mean it <3)

Likit Ruk (with some fin moments that we didn't expect and they're acting is very mature now. Maybe I can expect some intimate scenes hehe)

There are also some lakorns I wished they play in together:

Lang Pratana played by Nadech and Kim.. A lot of fin scenes and I love the story line

Lom Sorn Rak played by Nadech and Taew.. This pretty sweet

Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised played by Kim and James, produced by Thong Ent.. This is fierce yet very sweet! one of my faves!!

Kluen Cheevit played by Yaya and Mark..Very fierce

You should watch Game rak game rui if you haven't. In my opinion, it is their best lakorn.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
How to update Yaya's daily life in Norway with LR and tease Nadech at the same time haha. Lakorn & real life have sthg similar lol.

This one is very funny :risas3:

cr.jadapha_tui & moonimzny

• urassayas Getting Norsk sun & (floor) cycling before heading to #LVCRUISE PS. Jeans LV. This one is very good girls

cr.csperb

Yaya is so beautiful, cute & sexy at the same time, how possible? :love:

cr.urassayas, csperb & righful owners

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Which “subber” were you referring to? I thought SJDK accepting donation for people who want to watch. So are they going to quit subbing all together? I haven’t watch SJDK subbed since BPS got deleted. I was going to watch since we’re having a 3 day weekend. Sad some people have to ruin it for the rest of us. :(
Which “subber” were you referring to? I thought SJDK accepting donation for people who want to watch. So are they going to quit subbing all together? I haven’t watch SJDK subbed since BPS got deleted. I was going to watch since we’re having a 3 day weekend. Sad some people have to ruin it for the rest of us. :(
I went to SJDK FB and saw a post. From what I understood. It was a post of the admin of some TL EngSub/Thai Lakorn Eng Sub. She was saying that she was only an admin to the site and approve the video that was shared . She said she didn't need the sub because she can understand thai. But she approve it because many people wants to watch it. She also talk about blocking. But I couldn't understand if she meant she would try to block next time anyone who share vid from SDJK or if she meant something else because I cannot understand it. She also said sorry that she cant delete it. Im not sure if that meant she could not delete it or would not delete it. But being that it seem English is her 2nd language that last part is unclear to me. I didn't see a post regarding the issue of no longer subbing though. Maybe I missed it or didn't see it. So it seem someone who had access to their site shared the video to that other site. That seem to be what happened.

Geesh. I guess Id have to wait with the rest of the English speaking people... :sad6: ..And to think I donated larger than normal.. it's a bit frustrating if that is true(that they wont be showing any sub episodes until the end)

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with one of the persons who made a comment about NY doing a genre without much action. I think too many things going on can be distracting. But I really like LR. I was looking forward to it until this new issue about subbing came up.
Anway, I think for their next one they should just make a really simple love story drama like ordinary people can relate to but with a Extraordinary situation.
I agree, I think a drama should be simple with a really great plot. Too many genre will have too many things going on, A simple love story with a little bit of laughter or crying. Action is fine but not too much...I think it’s more important to go deep in the emotions of the viewers,

If I am a producer I would do something similar to the storyline below. I want to write a dialogue like when I used to make fanfic to make this into a script but it would be too long.:)

Let’s call it : THE BOSS & THE SECRETARY"................( summary) .......LOL:risas3:

NADECH - a rich straight laced, stiff boss, orderly and organized with everything. Almost someone who has OCD with cleanliness. He has high expectations of everyone. A perfectionist, He also has a high society snobbish GF.

YAYA- applied at his company as a lively secretary with a happy personality. She is liked by everyone in the company because of her personality. But totally carefree and disorganized in things in her house..lol.. Their personalities are opposite but complimentary to each other.

The tension would be that nadech thinks rich should be with rich. He came from a family that thinks that way, so he grew up thinking that way. He was an only child partly spoiled and grew up having everyone at his beck and call . Always getting what he wants. So he never really knew how it is to be really compassionate and get along with ordinary people. Even though he is generous with a good heart. His parent has high expectations of him, He met his gf in one of the rich society party thrown by his parents. Theyre more together for show. Like “hey you're rich, Im rich. So lets be boyfriend/ girlfriend. “ LOL of course with the nudge from both parents.

NADECHS POINT OF VIEW
When they met yaya gets on his nerve because he finds her too carefree and happy.. very different from him.. AND BECAUSE HE ALSO FINDS HER BEAUTIFUL. but he didn't want to admit it to himself because he thinks he isn't suppose to be attracted to her.. but he finds himself staring at her often.. She’s not rich or sophisticated like his girlfriend and not to mention her lack of care for order and cleanliness. When He first accidentally saw the inside of her house, he told her to call the police cause it looked like someone try to break in ...The darn thing looked like some bomb exploded in there:risas3:,,, ...So he thought THAT is Definetely not his type of girl,... But why is he attracted to her? It makes no sense and it make him mad.:risas3: So he did everything at first not to be attracted to her by being rude to her. Until yaya really believed he hates her..lol.:risas3:

YAYAS POINT OF VIEW
when she first met him she thinks he is devastatingly handsome but immediately got turned off by his strict personality. a man who is always serious and never smile. he always was critical of her and her work.. Does he hate her? Why is he always angry with her?
He always gives her the most difficult and at times impossible task. He annoys her so much. She has a dartboard with his face at home which she use to practice darts everyday..lol..:risas3:

There is a senior male coworker whom yaya would start being close to. He's also a fun loving guy who likes to tease everyone. He like yaya but is secretly in love with nadechs girlfriend. He isn't as rich but he's very smart and handsome. He realized nadech is in love with Yaya. So even though he genuinely like yaya as a friend, he feels he needs to nudge things to go on a certain direction. :naughty2:Hes a good person though.

Then the jealousy began..lol..

Nadech used his boss power to do many things to separate the two without the two knowing eg. assigning yaya task she would need to work for hours so she wont have time to eat out with this guy. or giving them different task sendng them to different places. Here is where a little comedy should come in,

It escalated to the point where nadech was so jealous he got drunk and called her on the phone at her house in the middle of the night to met him...lol.. When they met he propose like it was some kind of a business deal . He gave her a paper with a list of why she should accept his proposal and marry him.:risas3: So yaya thought. " my boss is crazy..":risas3: lol. So she refuses him telling him point by point why she isn't marrying him. among them that he was rude ,tyrant ect..lol.:risas3:

Since then he was cold to her. He didn't make her life difficult anymore but he was just cold not talking to her. ignoring and avoiding her... Until something happened in yayas family. Yaya has a big family. She has many siblings. Theyre not rich, but they are all close and fun loving people. They have caring parents who taught them how to be good and caring. However her situation was desperate and needed money right away. She remember her boss's offer and knew she shouldn't exchange her future happiness for money. But Shes desperate. I cant think yet what situation but its really desperate..lol...so she swallowed her pride and ask Nadech if the offer still stands. He really wanted her so he said yes. So she accepted the offer .. so they got married.. After this .it was nadech who constantly try to pursue her by being sweet until yaya also start to fall in love with him. .. they were happy for a while. Here comes the fin momet..
But his family never liked her. They were disappointed at Nadech for breaking up with his former gf whom both parents like. So they made things hard for her. Setting traps to humiliate her . He keeps helping her and defending her when they criticize her. . But in the end the family made up something totally false. they set it up when nadech wasnt there.. so that yaya looked like she was seeing some other guy. And the evidence they made up was so convincing. They got one of the female family member to drug yaya with sleeping pills and put her in bed and took pictures of her with a paid guy to make it look like shes with someone. But nothing really happened. So they showed it to nadech and he was shocked he wouldn't believe any of her explanation. He cried and said to her after all he sacrificed to make her love him, disregarding his parents wishes and doing everything to make her happy and that he really hope and really believed her and he realized now that she’s a heartless person who only wants his money. he separated from her and send her divorce papers.

She got it on the same time she found out she was pregnant.. So she refuse to sign them. But He was very hurt . He wanted it to be over soon so he can move on. So he met with her and lied saying he no longer love her and he wanted to marry someone else. He said he was the only one who was in an illusion on his own .He was the 1st one and the only one who loved in their relationship ....She said he maybe the 1st one to love her, but that doesn't mean she doesn't love him . As a matter of fact she thinks between them she loves more. Because she believes in them. But nadech wouldn't hear anymore and said He never want to see her again. He said to her that he realize after what shes done that he was still in love with his former love. With this yaya felt no more hope. She didn't want to say anything about the baby because he might hate her even more or accuse her its not his baby or worse, take the baby from her.. So she forced herself to sign the paper. She was heartbroken.....as she was coming down the steps she lost her footing and fell. Nadech brought her to the hospital where the doctor told him about the baby. He was so shock he left to get some air. Hours later he came back and yaya told him she just lost the baby. She was crying and told him to go away. So he did. ...He was so confused ..He wanted to believe the baby is his but....when he came back to ask more questions about the baby she was gone. ..

3 YEARS LATER, he was going to met a business partner at a restaurant when walking to the mall he saw yaya with a young boy..a boy who looks just like him...lol...:risas3:

okay, the rest should be written by the scriptwriters. haha.. but this would probably have so many episodes,

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with one of the person who made a comment about NY doing a genre without much action. I think too many things going on can be distracting. But I really like LR. I was looking forward to it until this new issue about subbing came up.
Anway, I think for their next one they should just make a really simple love story drama like ordinary people can relate to but with a Extraordinary situation.
I agree, I think a drama should be simple with a really great plot. Too many genre will have too many things going on, A simple love story with a little bit of laughter or crying. Action is fine but not too much...I think it’s more important to go deep in the emotions of the viewers,

If I am a producer I would do something similar to the storyline below. I want to write a dialogue like when I used to make fanfic to make this into a script but it would be too long.:)

Let’s call it : THE BOSS & THE SECRETARY"................( summary) .......LOL:risas3:

NADECH - a rich straight laced, stiff boss, orderly and organized with everything. Almost someone who has OCD with cleanliness. He has high expectations of everyone. A perfectionist, He also has a high society snobbish GF.

YAYA- applied at his company as a lively secretary with a happy personality. She is liked by everyone in the company because of her personality but totally carefree and disorganized in things in her house..lol.. Their personality is opposite but complimentary of each other.

The tension would be that nadech thinks rich should be with rich. He came from a family that thinks that way, so he grew up thinking that way. He was an only child partly spoiled and grew up having everyone in his beck and call . Always getting what he wants. so he never really knew how it is to be really compassionate and get along with ordinary people even though he is generous with a good heart. His parent has high expectations of him, He met his gf in one of the rich society party thrown by his parents. theyre more together for show. Like “hey youre rich. Im rich so lets be boyfriend/ girlfriend. “ LOL of course with the nudge from both parents.

NADECHS POINT OF VIEW
When they met yaya gets on his nerve because he finds her too carefree and happy.. very different from him.. AND BECAUSE HE ALSO FINDS HER BEAUTIFUL. but he didn't want to admit it to himself because he thinks he isn't suppose to be attracted to her.. but he finds himself staring at her often.. She’s not rich or sophisticated like his girlfriend and not to mention her lack of care for order and cleanliness. When He first accidentally saw the inside of her house. he told her to call the police cause it looked like someone try to break in ...the darn thing looked like some bomb exploded in there:risas3:,,, ...So he thought THAT is Definetely not his type of girl,... But why is he attracted to her? It makes no sense and it make him mad.:risas3: So he did everything at first not to be attracted to her by being rude to her. Until yaya really believed he hates her..lol.:risas3:

YAYAS POINT OF VIEW
when she first met him she thinks he is devastatingly handsome but immediately got turned off by his strict personality. a man who is always serious and never smile. he always was critical of her and her work.. Does he hate her? Why is he always angry with her?
He always gives her the most difficult and at times impossible task. He annoys her so much. She has a dartboard with his face at home which she use to practice darts everyday..lol..:risas3:

There is a senior male coworker whom yaya would start being close to. He's also a fun loving guy who likes to tease everyone. He like yaya but is secretly in love with nadechs girlfriend. He isn't as rich but he's very smart and handsome. He realized nadech is in love with Yaya. So even though he genuinely like yaya as a friend, he feels he needs to nudge things to go on a certain direction. :naughty2:Hes a good person though.

Then the jealousy began..lol..

Nadech used his boss power to do many things to separate the two without the two knowing eg. assigning yaya task she would need to work for hours so she wont have time to eat out with this guy. or giving them different task sendng them to different places. Here is where a little comedy should come in,

It escalated to the point where nadech was so jealous he got drunk and called her on the phone at her house in the middle of the night to met him...lol.. When they met he propose like it was some kind of a business deal . He gave her a paper with a list of why she should accept his proposal and marry him.:risas3: So yaya thought. " my boss is crazy..":risas3: lol. So she refuses him telling him point by point why she isn't marrying him. among them that he was rude ,tyrant ect..lol.:risas3:

Since then he was cold to her. He didn't make her life difficult anymore but he was just cold not talking to her. ignoring and avoiding her... Until something happened in yayas family. Yaya has a big family. She has many siblings. Theyre not rich, but they are all close and fun loving people. They have caring parents who taught them how to be good and caring. However her situation was desperate and needed money right away. She remember her boss's offer and knew she shouldn't exchange her future happiness for money. But Shes desperate. I cant think yet what situation but its really desperate..lol...so she swallowed her pride and ask Nadech if the offer still stands. He really wanted her so he said yes. So she accepted the offer .. so they got married.. After this .it was nadech who constantly try to pursue her by being sweet until yaya also start to fall in love with him. .. they were happy for a while. Here comes the fin momet..
But his family never liked her. They were disappointed at Nadech for breaking up with his former gf whom both parents like. So they made things hard for her. Setting traps to humiliate her . He keeps helping her and defending her when they criticize her. . But in the end the family made up something totally false. they set it up when nadech wasnt there.. so that yaya looked like she was seeing some other guy. And the evidence they made up was so convincing. They got one of the female family member to drug yaya with sleeping pills and put her in bed and took pictures of her with a paid guy to make it look like shes with someone. But nothing really happened. So they showed it to nadech and he was shocked he wouldn't believe any of her explanation. He cried and said to her after all he sacrificed to make her love him, disregarding his parents wishes and doing everything to make her happy and that he really hope and really believed her and he realized now that she’s a heartless person who only wants his money. he separated from her and send her divorce papers.

She got it on the same time she found out she was pregnant.. So she refuse to sign them. But He was very hurt . He wanted it to be over soon so he can move on. So he met with her and lied saying he no longer love her and he wanted to marry someone else. He said he was the only one who was in an illusion on his own .He was the 1st one and the only one who loved. In that relationships ....She said he maybe the 1st one to love her but that doesn't mean she doesn't love him . As a matter of fact she thinks between them she loves more. because she believes in them. But nadech wouldn't hear anymore and said He never want to see her again. He said to her that he realize after what shes done that he was still in love with his former love. With this yaya felt no more hope. She didn't want to say anything about the baby because he might hate her even more or accuse her its not his baby or worse, take the baby from her.. So she forced herself to sign the paper. She was heartbroken.....as she was coming down the steps she lost her footing and fell. Nadech brought her to the hospital where the doctor told him about the baby. He was so shock he left to get some air. Hours later he came back and yaya told him she just lost the baby. She was crying and told him to go away. So he did. ...He was so confused ..He wanted to believe the baby is his but....when he came back to ask more questions about the baby she was gone. ..

3 YEARS LATER, he was going to met a business partner at a restaurant when walking to the mall he saw yaya with a young boy..a boy who looks just like him...lol...

okay, the rest should be written by the scriptwriters. haha.. but this would probably have so many episodes,
LOL I actually read all of this - lol. It's a combination of plots I've seen in various lakorns but I still love it. As long as there's romance, angst, jealously, little to no action/fighting, no politics, and happy ending.

My only two complaints:
1) You forgot to include the details of how they conceived that baby!:naughty2::risas3:
2) I don't like the misunderstanding of pra'ek or nang'ek bedding someone else w/ picture proofs. If there's a misunderstanding then have it be no more than 1 episode. Could we find a different misunderstanding?

Thank you for your fan fic.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
LOL I actually read all of this - lol. It's a combination of plots I've seen in various lakorns but I still love it. As long as there's romance, angst, jealously, little to no action/fighting, no politics, and happy ending.

My only two complaints:
1) You forgot to include the details of how they conceived that baby!:naughty2::risas3:
2) I don't like the misunderstanding of pra'ek or nang'ek bedding someone else w/ picture proofs. If there's a misunderstanding then have it be no more than 1 episode. Could we find a different misunderstanding?

Thank you for your fan fic.
actually everything we watch are combinations of lakorns..lol. but there are some romance novel that I read like that. I learned to write by reading novels. ( more than 200 of them..lol) So after a while you cant find the ones you like to read, you start to write.
I particularly like Judith McNaught. She basically control her readers feelings. When the heroine cry, you cry..haha.. there was also rollercoaster emotions..

As for how to conceive baby. ..wait a minute.. I need to reread how the authors do that part...haha:risas3:. I might have to write that with my eyes close so I wont invade privacy..lol:risas3:
Well the part of misunderstanding. We need to make him cruel.. that was the worse I can think of .. because the worse it was the more cruel he would be. ...and the more cruel he would be the more we cry with the heroine..lol.. and the more the heroine cry the more the hero would have to go on his knees to beg forgiveness.. making up is going to be so,.....finn:risas3: anyway, what do you suggest?:)

Thank you for reading.. I have a really good advice from a teacher... he said if you want to be a good writer, you have to be detailed. but if you want to be a great writer, when the reader reads , the story has to grab them by the collar.. these are books you wont be able to put down. The same goes for a lakorn. They have to have a really good plot and dialogue.. Of course good acting helps. But most relies heavily on the story..

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
(Rewatching episode 4 in preparation for 5 & 6)

Dawin’s reaction to Alice comment “If P’Will wasn’t there to help negotiate, it would have been bad”

In my mind I can’t tell if this was Dawin’s look of jealousy or him thinking “Are you kidding me? if you only knew the information I have about him”. :risas3:

Too handsome :icon12:
9D4DE109-0720-490D-A482-3679D8F64375.jpeg
( credit as shown)

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling

Dawin’s reaction to Alice comment “If P’Will wasn’t there to help negotiate, it would have been bad”

In my mind I can’t tell if this was Dawin’s look of jealousy or him thinking “Are you kidding me? if you only knew the information I have about him”. :risas3:

View attachment 15773
( credit as shown)
I think it may be both.. but considering what he did in letting her go on her own and almost setting a trap in order to convince her that he can’t be trusted, I think it’s more motivated by jealousy. He really wanted to show her when he could have just let things played out in its natural course and time will show it anyway if it’s true. Why would he go through all that trouble and why does he think it’s importsnt for her to think he can’t be trusted. So she would no longer try to contact him. And so she won’t say anymore that beside her grandfather he’s the one she trust the most. I really think it’s more because of jealousy. Cause Dawin wants her to trust him beside her grandfather , instead of that guy :risas3:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

View attachment 15773
( credit as shown)
you need to be re-running this song coz that's what the next few episodes will be inspired by ahhaha Anne's bf confirm the fin scenes are coming 5-6 for now... but are they fin scenes or angst scenes ahahhaha I like re-running episode 1 and 3. Episode 3 had some crazy editing but the scenes itself were probably the most enjoyable to me. Episode 4 has some turning points on the relationship level for Davin and Alice but the feel of episode 4 was a little too serious... lighten up, Anne. They need to bring the Army wives back. Less Will. He has been everywhere and I can't stand it when Alice says, P' Will ahhaha mmmm Munsai! ahhahhaha #teamdavin .

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult

View attachment 15773
( credit as shown)
i always thought it was a mixture of both lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Update on the view count (as of 9 am this morning, Thai time)
Tencent:
- Thai version: ~46.15 million views
- Chinese version: ~33.88 million views
Total no. of views for the 2 versions: ~80.03 million views
(What I really like about this is that only those who have paid can view the episodes on Tencent, so 80 million is an amazing figure :clap:)

LINETV: ~7.8 million views

Mello: ~9.3 million views
Cr somkiat08 on Twitter

Ch3 must be rolling in all that money xD

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
LMAO so there is a private IG account that just went live a while ago and shes at nadech's event today and when he came down the escalator she almost drop her phone since he was so close to her (n us the viewers) she says in a sort-of breathless tone, "LOR MAKK"
i was going to share her account/video but when i ask if she was alright with it, she said no so sorry peeps who wanted to see it.

dawin/nadech be slayin for days with his visuals lately. y'all better get ur wigs ready for him to snatch it ;)

today's event look:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjRc8ldDP6Y/?tagged=nadech

HE'S SINGING THE OST!!! and the crowd sang along <3
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjRhwaCF2dJ/?tagged=nadech
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjRhhO6DXlj/?tagged=nadech
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjRiL1NjVeW/?tagged=nadech

Last edited: