[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
You're not the only one loool. This is what I call a "roller coaster". You were freaking out to discover someone behind this door :eek:

but then realised it was Nadech :love:

You're very lucky if you have not watched this drama yet. Here are two FMV which should convince you to watch it. There are everything in this lakorn in term of drama / romance. Nadech & Yaya shot this lakorn when they were 19 and 17years old.

Nadech & Yaya - Run Devil Run
cr.Rainie Tran

After A Long Time - Saichon & Nang Fah
cr.cr.Rainie Tran
Omg I totally was rewatching the video. So damn amazing.

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
i can't get over the nightmare scene where alice hugs dawin :love:
the way she was clinging to him and nadech's soothing voice of "it's okay now"& "everything's alright now" is just so damn :icon12:
loving the way she hugs him
can't help but swoon :love::love::love:
All I saw was the hugging and all that SWEAT on her forehead hahahahahahahahaahahha! There was ALOT!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
22/05/61 | ตอนที่ 4 | Nationwide 4.5 | Bangkok 6.6 | Urban 5.2 | Rural 3.7

Anne's last meal ahhahahahahah

cr. annethong
Hahahahaha khai jiew ain’t bad lol but let’s hope she’s not eating this for the rest of the year 5555555 jkjk

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I have seen nearly ALL of Anne’s lakorn and idk— I don’t think she’s a good producer just yet... she should go train with pDa some more lol ahaha instead of trying to take over Thailand by being the next best producer. Even in the one with Jma/Kim, Kim’s acting super but the script is really BS and crazy. N’rai has no boundary, she harass and abuse n’ek like crazy, is a super thick skin girl who chases p’ek left and right. But even so—the title ost is really shitty cuz it’s so freakin slow. I have no tolerance for it. Now she’s getting me worried for her next lakorn LOL :risas3:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Dawin & Naree got married for real but not Dawin & Alice. You must know what I mean now lol. Naree is a fictional person, she doesn't exist so Dawin & Alice didn't get married. At least, Naree will be forever Dawin's wife hehe.

Considering that Alan should in the future fall in love with Danika (Yoghurt), I guess he will turn from Evil to a good one. Also, If you have noticed in the previous episode, Alan doesn't seem to be bad, it's just his mother Mona who bother him in monitoring Alice. Also, it seems like they were all very close when they were young but Mona has influenced both Alan & Cate to hate Alice.

I sorry hun, I mean there wedding was fake to keep her safe so I was just woudering if they have a real one for them or they will just stay married with this one. ?

Right that is true.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I like that Anne wants to do something new and different, but producing is definitely not her forte at the moment. She should continue to learn more on how to direct and so forth before she decide to produce another lakorn. She needs to get a better team too. Her team sucks, especially the editing team. lol

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
I keep stick to LR because of the casts and of course, NY. My only problem is the production team. But doesn't mean i'm not appreciate their efforts and hardwork, just that there are a lot things need to improve. One good lakorn cannot solely rely on good casts, promotions or even the popularity of the producer. Honestly i never watch any Anne lakorn so i dont know how good she is. At the moment I'm afraid to watch any teaser for next episode. Media social so good in fabrication but when the LR airing i cant help but annoyed with outcomes.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Dawin has prepared the dinner for Alice but because she is too stubborn and wants to meet Prince Will, they argued and then Dawin threw the meal in the bin

"Will ! Will ! Will! "......"No you will never meet him hahaha"

This Will is responsible of this situation lol

You're so funny here! I got a good laugh out of these scenes sequence. :risas3: "Will" running through his mind and only thing on his mind when they were following Alice to where Alan is staying.

Davin feeling a little jealousy - about time. Mathew is so good in slimely role.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Dawin comforting a scared Alice was my favorite highlight of episode 4 :icon12: I love tight hugs!! I need more of this, more of the romance/angst and less of the action scenes please!

This is my fave scene from Episode 4 too :love: And Davin (Dawin? What is his true name lol) starting to get jealous of Will.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
This is my fave scene from Episode 4 too :love: And Davin (Dawin? What is his true name lol) starting to get jealous of Will.
One of my favorites of today episode too. My bad, the correct spelling is Dawin. I don't remember which episode but I believe there's a name tag/plate of it.

I bet it was Petra or Kate that sprayed that poison or whatever it was on that coin King Henry was holding
Yeah Petra looks very suspicious for me too :confused12:
The most loyal one could be the most deceitful one. Who knows maybe she is secretly working for Kate.
My money is on Petra. @YadechTaemint remember that picture we were speculating in the beginning, I really think it's her. Although I could go listen to the spoilers and find out, but that will take the fun out of my guessing game. lol.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Glad to see @annethong_studio posted this picture with a caption:
"The new behind the scenes, still expecting and waiting pic4:repost from @atinnabhan pic5: Tencent video is immediately 40 million views It's only four ep. It's really great. Anyway, it's the most popular Thai drama in China. It produced so much favourable comment from the Chinese fans and netizens @annethong@atinnabhan "

An ideal husband....a husband who must be everything to his wife...
This link is so cute....

https://scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagra...616_239836019899799_6169110545153654784_n.mp4

Caption:
Top left: Put on shoes
Top right: Cooking
Bottom left: Clean the house
Bottom right: Choose clothes

Each episode of Likit Ruk has a title which has a meaning in itself . Wonder what would be the title for the rest of the episodes....

Too cute...

cr:as tagged,rightful owners

Last edited:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Hahahhaha I thought the same.. Maybe because they introduced those nosy navy wives/ prince will manipulative character getting the princessess, they went with that title for the ep...hhahhaa I don't get it as well...