[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Finally done with episode 4. Lol for some reason I look forward to seeing the end credits. It gets me giddy inside just staring at the photo of them about to kiss. trying to figure out who initiated the kiss is just so fun to think about. I’m spazzing all by myself lol omg I can’t upload the picture cause I’m ignorant

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
4.8 - raiting for 3rd episode.
Thanks dear, looks like rating for ep4 is 4.5. Wonder how Anne’s feeing cuz before LR aired she was joking about being so broke and had to go beg others for food cuz she used up all her money in this project lol I know she was just teasing but I find it funny:pancarta:

C40E27C8-117D-432C-81F1-8CF5B1A8B3D7.jpeg

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks dear, looks like rating for ep4 is 4.5. Wonder how Anne’s feeing cuz before LR aired she was joking about being so broke and had to go beg others for food cuz she used up all her money in this project lol I know she was just teasing but I find it funny:pancarta:

View attachment 15571
Would this be good or bad? I don’t get the rating system ‍♀ Thank you kindly

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
Couldn't join you yesterday and watching live as busy with work. Just finished ep.4 today and I love this ep., better than ep.3

I also love the staring and looking to the far, it shows that feelings between them are growing and he always feel guilty as he should not be allowed. I understand Dawin, a navy and duty comes first, but when personal feelings involved he will get vulnerable and don't understand why he cannot be reasonable. See the last scene when he allowed Alice to sneak away just to prove if she would go and see prince Will. His team members do not understand his reasons;)

And Alice seems stupid to not listen to Dawin, but because she cares for others and her family very much, which is not wrong. And c'mon, if she is not like that, we will not see how Dawin will save her and carrying her all the time and looking damn hot:naughty2: hahaha

Honestly, maybe because I am living in Europe, but this lakorn is my cup of tea. It is much modern and not like other Thai lakorns to lenghten the story with 2 minutes staring of pranangs and so on. Have you ever see a pra ek looking at nang ek with sexual desire? Dawin feels sexually attracted, but keep reminding it is not allowed and already feel guilty. He would not touch her, but only feeling. This is maybe what Yaya said...moore erotic:nut:

I am anxiously looking forward to next week and what Alice will do to get in trouble so that Dawin can come to her rescue:aaaaa:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I'm surprised though that Dawin left her alone at home to go to work. What happened to tight security? Lol.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Would this be good or bad? I don’t get the rating system ‍♀ Thank you kindly
4.5 isn't bad considering ratings for other lakorns have dropped to 3 point something. When it drops to 3 is when we (by we I basically mean Anne lol:rolleyes:) should really be worried. To think if the editing was better it could actually have a shot at getting higher ratings

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Y'all not alone about being frustrated with the lakorn. I got so confuse as to when they made up when they got all nice to each other after days of arguing. I literally had to check if I was watching the right part. lol The lakorn has a lot of potential but the editing, camera work, transition, and background music is pretty messy. I especially hate the zoom in's, slow mo parts that are unnecessary, change of background music every 2 seconds for 1 scene and so much more. Let's not forget the choppiness of it too. It's very distracting. I know this is fairly common in lakorns, but a lakorn that everyone is enjoying yet hyping up should be on the same level. It's not up to par, to be honest. Looks like they changed the ending credit back to the messed up one from the first 2 episodes.

Anyways, I wish there were more scenes of Naree & Win. I feel like we barely get enough of them. I see more of the others than I see them in 1 same frame for more than 2 minutes. I wish we got more scenes of their life together as husband and wife, not little bits here and there throughout the day. Heck, not even throughout the day. More like when they're getting ready to go to sleep that's when we ever see them together. Hopefully it'll get better from here. Crossing my fingers.
The random flashes they do when they zoom into, for example, Davin's face annoys me so much :BangHead::BangHead: there are too many unnecessary special effects

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
These two got me watching GRGR lol. Man they oozed chemistry in that Lakorn. That kind of bickering leading to an attempted kiss to shut someone is hot....but I think Dawin is not that type unless he is daring and will do it to shut Naree up....who knows cause he might forget she’s a princess cause she is in disguise and he’s might just lose it :risas3:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Was I the only one that got freaked out ( not in a good way) by Davin’s face slowly appearing when she moved the curtains? :risas3: Mind you, I was watching late at night while in my dark bedroom.
Was GRGR good? What is the story about?

Yes i also jumped when i saw his face! Whahahahah!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Was GRGR good? What is the story about?

Yes i also jumped when i saw his face! Whahahahah!
My honest opinion since I recently watched it last July ( second time around cause I gave up the first time I tried), but I really really like it. Well if revenge, slap/kiss is your cup of tea. That’s the lakorn that for me hooked on Nadech.