Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

judyp

sarNie Adult
yay! im so excited for this. after reading the summary on lyn's lakorn blog, i am highly anticipating this to be a great lakorn. janie and rome looks super good together! i hope they have lots of sweet scenes together!
go here to read:
summary

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't believe the spolier of this lakorn! I didn't think that would be lol.
The summary sounds soo goodd!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm just excited for this and Prajun See Roong to air!

Now I'm going to have to change the layout and banner for Janie's Forum.

judyp

sarNie Adult
aw sara plays as janies sis. i was getting confused with whos who since theres alot of daras in here.
lol. i was a little confused but i think i at least get the big picture of it. sounds good though. and i know there was that spoiler but i know i'll still be all surprised because i got confused with whos who. lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^aw really. thats great! that mean theres like 3 ost for this lakorn cuz a girl sings another ost thats on the teaser. im waiting for it

cecilia

Staff member
i saw it on ssbt -- he said, his first time singing a chinese theme song (prom gub son pleng) so i'm assuming, he will sing two songs, didn't know another girl will sing it too. Maybe he meant that instead LOl ^^ Regardless, i'm excite to hear him with a new song. Really love his time when he sing for TIKKER'S lakorn ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea there was a clip from SSBT with the female singer who was recording the song in the studio and also it was on the teaser. im glad Sirisak is singing for this as well. he had alot of great songs back in the days. him and ford is my fav hehe. cant wait!

judyp

sarNie Adult
ooh glad to hear that sirasak will sing in here. i love his music! i bought is third step album when he sang for roy rae..w/ tik and aom. this should be gooddd.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, the song is up on broadcast site already! i like both ost. there was only 1 song from sirisak though

too bad i cant dl it..