Yam+Phone Dating!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yam+Phone is dating!!! finally! i've been cheering for them to really date for so long. and now it's really true! gosh..i'm sooooo happy!!! they make the cutest couple ever! i can see they have such great chemistry on screen together when they play in Gomin+Tep sarm rue do and their other 2 modern la korns.

here check out the news.
http://www.yimsiam.com/club/board/topicRea...rable&id=000456

i really want to see them play a new la korn boran together again.....

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im soo heartbroken!! phone is taken!! wahhhhhhhhh.. ahaha happy for them.. finally they are a couple... geeesh do it take that long to understand ur feelings....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i know that they dating n are b-friend / g-friend it's not hard to figure that out lol but so happy it's for real i love those 2

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Whatever happen to the other girl tout?

I saw in my magazine that caught phone and this girl going out together to eat and well lolz they were feeding each other food. Lolz well who cares hehehe I'm happy that these two are finally together. Yay!

juicee

sarNie Elites
i have no idea who they are, but they look cute together...

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
omg..........finally god damms.....Gosh they make such a kute couple.....good that theyre together now...happy for them....IM soo happy now...hehe

kitkat

sarNie Elites
OMGOSH!!! finally, about time for them to confirm it. =p since i knew they're together. =)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey pheap...
about the other girl "jerb" is her name. that use to have a news with Phone. the last news i heard she was dating someone else. again. i'm soooo happy Phone+Yam are dating and hope they have a long relationship. such cute couple...hehehe

S

sunflower

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!(hig
pitch scream!)

they went shopping together before the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fainting*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

and they went to a restaurant together before the movie!!!!! *faints again*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

they went to see the new movie 'yham yasotaun' starring mum jokmok!!!!

when they came out of the theatre phone was holding yam's hand! they held hands all the way to the parking lot and phone drove her home!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I WANT TO SEE 'chai badin show' SOOOOOOOOOO BAD!

S

sunflower

Dao said:
heum...some ppl say its not true. but if it is then best of luck.
[post="10366"][/post]​

here is the article from the above link.... this one is typed by aie-aie credit to her at http://www.yimsiam.com/club/board/topicRea...rable&id=000456

พี่โฟน - น้องแยม สวีทกลางโรงหนัง - - > สตาร์นิวส์ ฉบับล่าสุด

วี๊ด วิ๊ว . . . แฟนคลับ โฟน แยม เจมส์ แคะหู เปิดตากันมาดูค่ะ จากสตาร์นิวส์ ล่าสุด . .

โฟน - แยม สวีทจ๋า กลางโรงหนัง ( แค่หัวข้อกระทู้ ก้อหวานแล้ว อิ อิ )

* * * สงสัยจะเป็นเพราะความสนิทสนมในกองถ่าย ฯ ( และแรงคิดของแฟนคลับ ) เลยทำให้คู่ขวัญจากละครพื้นบ้านชื่อดัง " โฟน - ฆธาวุธ ปิ่นทอง " กับนางเอกคู่ใจ " แยม - ศิริวัฒนา เบญจมธิกุล " กลายเป็นคู่ซี้ ( และ คู่ใจ ถ้าเป็นไปได้ คิดดังเกินไปมั้ยเนี๊ย ) เพราะที่ผ่านมาก้อได้จับคู่จู๋จี๋ทั้งในจอและนอกจอ และล่าสุด โกมินทร์ - - -

* * * เห็นหวา นกันทั้งในจอและนอกจอขนาดนั้น ก็ยังโดนกระแสข่าวเมาท์กระหน่ำว่า " หนุ่มโฟน " เป็นพวกพิสมัยไม้ป่าเดียวกัน ดูเคร่งขรึมเฉพาะในจอ แต่พอหลุดใครมาในชีวิตจิง ก้อสาวแตก จนผู้ชายนะยะตัวจิงยังชิดซ้าย ( ใคร ค่ะ ใคร จับได้นะ หึ่ม )

* * * ทว่าที่ลือมาน่าจะไม่มีมูล ( ถูกต้องนะคร้าบ . . . ) เพราะเมื่อเร็วๆ นี้ แหล่งข่าว สตาร์นิวส์ ได้แอบเก็บช็อตเด็ด ระหว่างที่ หนุ่มโฟน กับ สาวแยม จูงมือกันไปดูหนังที่ห้าง ฯ ดังแถวลาดพร้าว ( ไม่รู้เลยนะเนี๊ย ว่าที่ไหน ) โดนแหล่งข่าวเจ้าเดิมรายงานว่า ก่อนหน้าที่ทั้งคู่จะไปตีตั๋วดูหนังหนุ่มโฟนก้อคะยั้นคะยอ สาวแยม ให้เดินไปจู๋จี๋เลือกซื้อของกันก่อน ( ส่วนแฟนคลับ อ่านมาถึงบรรทัดนี้ ออกแนวดี๊ด๋า กันใหญ่ ) แถมยังหลยมุมไปนั่งทานข้าวสวีทหวานกันในร้านอาหารแห่งหนึ่ง ( อิ อิ แอบหัวเราะด้วยความสมใจ )

* * * :-* จนกระทั่งอิ่มหนำสำราญ ( อิ่มใจด้วยอ่ะเปล่าค่ะ เจ้าพี่ ) พอถึงเวลาดูหนัง " โฟน - แยม " ก้อรีบรุด เข้าไปในโรงหนังทันที และเมื่อหนังลาโรง หนุ่มโฟน ก้อไม่มีลดราวาศอกเรื่องความหวาน โดยยังคงคอนเซ็ปท์เดิม เดินจูงมือ สาวแยม ย้ำนะค่ะ ว่าจูงมือ ไปยังลานจอดรถ โดยฝ่ายหนุ่มขนตางอนคอยทำหน้าที่โชเฟอร์สุดหล่อขับรถคันงาม ( คันนั้นหล่ะ ) พา สาวแยม กลับบ้านด้วยหล่ะ . . .

* * * 8) แหม . . . รู้อย่างนี้แล้ว เห็นทีแฟนละครของ หนุ่มโฟน - สาวแยม คงโล่งอกโล่งใจกันยกใหญ่ ก้อคนเค้าชอบผู้หญิงนี่นา ที่นี้อย่ามากล่าวหาว่า หนุ่มโฟน เป็นผู้ชายนะยะอีกก้อแล้วกัน

- - - อันนั้นอ่ะ ไม่คิดอยู่แล้ว ว่าแต่เจ้าพี่ เหอะ น้องแยมก้อเรียนจบแล้ว ยกขันหมากไปเลยเอามั้ยค่ะ ช้า ๆ ระวังจะเสียพร้าเล่มงามนะค่ะ แล้วจะหาว่าแฟนคลับ ไม่เตือนนะ อิ อิ คิดเล่น ๆ นะค่ะ อย่าคิดมาก

By aie-aie News Update
[/qoute]

here is the article that azarine posted.. credit to her at the same website!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea some people say its not true. I don't know but if it's true i'm happy for them. Wish them the best luck. But like I said to Moe, if it's true how come they didn't take pics of them holding hands. They could've just went out as friends because Phone and Yam are close. But they need to get more info about this. But wish them the best! :D