sarNie Hatchling
Poo Som Fow Sup - Stephan and Kob
Prueksa Sawad - Chutchai and Namfon
Satree tee lok leum - Noon and Oil
Kasa Naka - Noon and New
Rang Rit Pissawad - Aum and Stephan

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
really? i thought mafia tee ruk-lakorn was a failure too...well everyone have different opinions...but i stopped watching after ep 2

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
really? i thought mafia tee ruk-lakorn was a failure too...well everyone have different opinions...but i stopped watching after ep 2
yes we all have different opinions..but Mafia was a sucess esp. wen compared to all the doubts there was about the pairing of Pat & Chakrit..cuz now Mafia is ranking no.3 for channel 3's lakorns... ^_^

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Poo Som Fao Sup- storyline was a blah, not aggressive P'ake(meaning always getting beat up by the bad guy), and not much on-screen btw the P'nang, it drag on and on with no point at all.
Taleysabnokawa(Arnus+Pok)- not much chemistry btw P'nang.
Bussaba Lay Ruk- I was sooo anticipated to watch this one, but it was a big disappointment. Some of the part doesn't even make sense. Vee still has lack of acting skill.
SoiSaengJun- it was interesting towards the middle, but to me it was a blah...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Poo Som Fao Sap
Lerd Nai Din
Anas-Pok
Jom Jai - Paul/Benz scenes are the worse
Paul-Pancake
Tye-Jeni?
Aff/Mart - Chai/Ploy
Khao Ha Wa Noo Pen Jao Ying

Sooooooooooooooo many more

nophankh

sarNie Adult
i didn't reallie like tat fact either..i thought they should have ended after Chakrit & Pat got together after she got shot...but okay..anywayz..the nang'rai...maybe she juz gave up..you know like sometimes you try and try and try but juz can't succeed and you juz throw ur hands up in the air and don't kare anymore..maybe tat's wat happen..ehehehe :p
That was too hilarious. I liked it. I thought there could be other things that could have broken them up.

Pieng something fah was kinda boring, but I watched till the end.
Cee and Cheer were cute together.

Gasaka something with Noon was weird that I couldn't even start it.
Bussaba Lay Ruk (Kob and Vee) was stupid. How can you not tell that they were the same person? It was lame. People may be annoyed by Vee's acting, I was annoyed by his freaking ugly horsetail. Kob's wig also bugged me too.
It's kinda gross too, she is seducing the dad and you know in real life she would have to put out to get all those riches. They didn't it in the lakorn, but I gotta say it was implied. That's kinda gross, sleeping with the dad and son.

Sood Tae Fah Gumnode- watched like few episode, skipped around. It looked so stupid. I'm sorry, but the p'ek and N'ek looked fugly. When I'm watching a lakorn, I want to watch someone pretty with talent. It's fantasy. The n'ek looked like Beam's little sister and the P'ek looked like I don't know, someone hella ugly.

max

sarNie Elites
To me, there were only a few lakorns that I felt that were actually good this year. These are the ones that I can think of that I did not really like:

Kasa Naka
Mafia Tee Ruk
Maya Pissaward (I love Pepper and Ann together, but I did not like the storyline at all.)
Prueksa Sawad
Rai Rissaya (I was so disappointed in this lakorn especially because Aum and Cherry are one of my favorite on-screen couples. They all acted very well, but the storyline was just so pitiful.)

solin

sarNie Adult
I say :

- Mafia Tee Ruk
- La Ong Dao
- Apimahuermar Mahar Sedthee
- Poo Som Fao Sap
- Maya Pissaward
- Tookata Rerng Rabahm
- Hua Jai Sila
- Kon Ruk Game Payabath

phasay12

sarNie Egg
Oil and Noon's lakorn was really boring. I tried to watch it for the sake of Oil being in it but that couldnt even do it for me. I hope Noon's acting improves because i think she didnt do well in this lakorn.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
hua jai si la was a bummer too from the middle to end...well, from where nek kept trying to expose pr'ek...I only liked it when pee mai was on with bie...I wished she was the n'rai, that would've been hot with her trying to steal sila from minta

I like auma dn stephen's lakorn, weird ass name but I liked it...and I actually loved! vee's ponty tail thingy...I thought it made him look better...

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
hhhhmm, i really stopped obsessing over lakorns this year because i got sick of some of the lack of talent and interesting storylines.....so out the the few that i did watch (5 at the most maybe), the one that i really wasnt satisfied with was mafia tee ruk.... i dont know, the lakorn started out pretty decent, and chakrit was as always hot and his acting was great, but the story line got really boring after like the second episode.... i watched it all the way thru, but after the 2nd epi, i was always fast forwarding and skipping parts.... just wast satisfying....

For me, it would be:

Suparb Buruth Chao Din: I really can't believe I didn't like it, but even though Pinky was beautiful and Oil was handsome, the storyline just went down the drain. I was like, "WTH?". It didn't really go anywhere, just kept stating that "Took" was mad at "Wasin". It's stupid. The characters went back and forth. They even made Nok Usanee go crazy. Like, hello?
Raem Pissaward: I know, it got the best points blah blah. The thing is that it was just too dramatic for me. Ahh! I had to keep myself from going nuts while watching this. I liked the acting though...
Satree Tee Lok Leum: Gotta agree with the rest of you. It sucked - really bad. That's why it had like 8 episodes. Acting from Noon and Oil they were absolutely amazing it's just that the storyline sucked big time.
Tookata Rerng Rabum: I'm not being biassed - much. The thing is that it was obvious and I hate flat-face. Okies, I'm being pretty unfair. The story DIDN'T make any sense at all. Flat-face's acting was way off. When she was crying, it made me laugh. When she was mad it made me giggle. Whn she was doing other things like shouting at Paul, I switched the channel. See my point yet?
Talay Sarb Nok Ga Wow: Hello? Pok shouldn't be n'eak. End of story.
Leud Nai Din: All I can say is that it was super stupid. Arnus was like such a bad person, and yet Kwan loved him. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

madzyvandy

sarNie Egg
For me, it would be:

Tookata Rerng Rabum: I'm not being biassed - much. The thing is that it was obvious and I hate flat-face. Okies, I'm being pretty unfair. The story DIDN'T make any sense at all. Flat-face's acting was way off. When she was crying, it made me laugh. When she was mad it made me giggle. Whn she was doing other things like shouting at Paul, I switched the channel. See my point yet?

LMAO .. HAHA. Love it! I don't have a problem with her or anything, I mean she can be pretty and such, but I say she's WAY overrated.. ANYWAY I tried giving this lakorn a try becuase I like Paul somewhat, and the story seemed interesting(at first) BUT you are way right her acting was just... :/ .. It didn't do much for me.