Woman stuck on toilet seat for 2 years

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG WTH...This is kind of sad..but I cant help but laugh. I hope that poor woman is alright! And why did it take him 2 years to call..and what was the change he noticed that made him call for help? LMAO...**dont mean to laugh! SORRY! :huh:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
:blink: ummh. That's weird. Both the woman and her boyfriend. Talk about boredom. Sitting on the oilet seat for 2 years! :eek:

Rakniran

sounds very sick/nasty/sad
she sit there for two years.They probably cant clean the toilet for two years too..
Gosh..she sit there and used it for two years without cleaning.
How can she do it?
whats wrong with the bf?
Why didnt he help her out by calling for help earlier.

noungning

Heartless
the whole news is weird. doesn't even make much sense... the only basic thing is from the title, woman sits on toilet for 2 years... then it's like, ok so now what? ok anything else. but they refuse to say anything...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
it was the weirdest thing that i have ever read bout...the bf should be in trouble for negligence..cause they lived together, didnt they?! :huh:

refusing medical help...ok w/e

how the heck did she sleep without falling off the toilet?!

sitting there for awhile doesnt her legs fall asleep...two yrs is a long time
(wonder what kind of physical problem she has!)

these were the questions running thru my head when i read bout it...there are too many weird things happening in this world... <_<

nina07

sarNie Adult
yuckk !! dude...her skin grown around it...grosss...well atleast she doesnt have to hold it to go the bathroom...hehehe :lol:

Nameless

N i n j a
pwhaha thanks for sharing, a friend told me about this.

man, they should stick her in a white room with a toilet.

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
EITHER THE BOYFRIEND REEEEEALLY LOVED HER OR HE REEEEEALLY HATED HER....

WHATEVER THE CASE...HE'S STILL A DUMB-ASS. HAHHAHA

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Sounds to me like the boyfriend kept her there. Probably one of those jealous control freaks. And after two years, he realizes that she needs major medical attention, so he called the officials made up a lie. In the article, it mentioned that her legs atrophed, so now she's disabled and probably can no longer walk. Either that, or she was already disabled and the boyfriend decided to leave her on the toilet.
I hope the officials do some more investigation on this.

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
I dunno. She just seems like one of them stubborn people who don't admit there's a problem. Reminds me of when my cousin fell out of a tree and it took us hours to convince him he needed to go to the hospital because a chunk of it was missing. Anyway, I feel bad. Her legs are pretty much useless (the atrophied part) and they had to get her out of the house with the toilet seat still stuck to her.

As for sleeping, maybe she just did the lean and leaned back or just leaned forward. Since she was stuck and all, she wasn't gonna fall out anytime soon.