What's your favorite song of all times?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Mine is

Everlong by Foo fighters.

Everythime I listen to this song, I just want to go to a lake under a full moon lit night and just take off my clothes and run into the lake and never come back.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm my favorite song is like a favorite sound---vision blured with her words and the sound of her heart beat as it accepts me and the slow rhythm in time that captivates me because i know she knows i'm not the enemy,,, and again we are one,,, best friends--- something like that---lol--- oh one with words---hmmmmmmmmmmmmm--->maybe this atm--->X-Japan Forever Love... if you see the girl dancing in the room you can see she grasp the music in her hands and the rhythm in her heart... i know it's in japanese but love knows no language but time,,, and time that passes to give us tomorrow despite the rain and pain we feel finding it,,, we have hope it can be so real like dreams we can't hold but we feel when the time is right---forever love!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm my favorite song is like a favorite sound---vision blured with her words and the sound of her heart beat as it accepts me and the slow rhythm in time that captivates me because i know she knows i'm not the enemy,,, and again we are one,,, best friends--- something like that---lol--- oh one with words---hmmmmmmmmmmmmm--->maybe this atm--->X-Japan Forever Love... if you see the girl dancing in the room you can see she grasp the music in her hands and the rhythm in her heart... i know it's in japanese but love knows no language but time,,, and time that passes to give us tomorrow despite the rain and pain we feel finding it,,, we have hope it can be so real like dreams we can't hold but we feel when the time is right---forever love!!!
ijohn, I love how you express yourself. Very intriguing.

noungning

Heartless
incubus - drive

reminds me, my life is in my hands so stop letting other assholes drive and steer it.

and

sade - by your side

just makes me feel good when i listen to that song.

judyp

sarNie Adult
its hard to have one favorite song of all time. i have too many favorites. jagged edge's songs, atlantic starr - i'll remember you, heart - alone, air supply - making love out of nothing at all, aerosmith - crazy, aerosmith - cryin, michael christopher - i dedicate my love, michelle branch - i'll always be right there, alicia keys' songs