What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?

anan

sarNie Adult
ever heard of conjugal visits? LMAO!!!!
LOL :lol: , well, at least if i'm in jail, i know that u will come visit me too ?? :spin: awwnn, that's sooO nice & cute of u !! :p but so cruel too !! lol.

Me who expected a nicerrr place for a visit.... :rolleyes: such as a park or a dinner @ a restaurant :drool: ....

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
LOL :lol: , well, at least if i'm in jail, i know that u will come visit me too ?? :spin: awwnn, that's sooO nice & cute of u !! :p but so cruel too !! lol.

Me who expected a nicerrr place for a visit.... :rolleyes: such as a park or a dinner @ a restaurant :drool: ....
ah hell, what's exciting about a park or a restaurant?! overdone...hahahaha

anan

sarNie Adult
ah hell, what's exciting about a park or a restaurant?! overdone...hahahaha
right, right, i must admit it's not every exciting place but probably boring as hell for a naughty girl like you :p ...
wait wait, i know a veryyy nicee & wonderful exciting place for you...:

a river cave...

I will say loudly "THOOKATHAAAAAA", it will be echoed and wake up our little dark & nice creatures such as Spiders, Bats & Trilobites to welcome our naughty girl... :lol: lol....

my Masterplan is greatttt!!!! for a naughty & cute gurl aha B)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAHAHAHAHA what the hell is up with your signature?! creepy! plus, i'm not a naughty girl. i'm a nice, little girl. everyone knows that. lmao

anan

sarNie Adult
HAHAHAHAHA what the hell is up with your signature?! creepy! plus, i'm not a naughty girl. i'm a nice, little girl. everyone knows that. lmao
a nice little girl with naughty thoughts sometimes hein ?? lol :p ,,, everyone knows that :lol: !!
my sig ? hmmm, i need to change it a lito bit then :p (to make it less creepy lol)

devdas

sarNie Egg
ok so back in the days i used to be into those chinese action martial art movie (still do)

you know those chinese fighting martial art movies where the character are half bald and they had braided hair in the back HAHAHA LMAO :lol:

i was 12 and i had really long hair back then so one day in the bathroom i took the razor my mom used to cut my brothers hair and i with and i shave my self, half bald in the front, and left the back and braided the back of my hair LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :loool:

omg i looked like some weird rain forest animal out of south east asian HAHAHAHA it was so funny but i thought it was kool :loool:

when my mom saw me she hit me and ask wat the heck i was thinking?!?! haha then she shave my whole head off and i was bald for like 3 month until hair grew again xDD so yeah haha

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahahahahahahahha oh shit, that is funny. i almost peed my pants...

i loveeee those old martial arts movies...and series too...

i use to dress up like the girls in the series when i was younger...with the colorful draped dresses and sheer materials n everything...did the hair too. actually, i only stopped doing that not that long ago. my last time was when i was 22. i'm 26 now. don't have any more time left on my hands to do that stuff. LMAO

devdas

sarNie Egg
really? haha i used to dress the whole outfit like those fighters for holloween and everything me and my buddies we had like our own clan

-sigh- it used to be so fun back then all fun and game now these day they think their too cool for it i miss old times

haha in the movies and drama they look really kool with those hair but when you do it ur self........i just look like an alien :loool:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahahaha i don't know what the heck ur talking about! u might have looked like an alien but i looked hot when i dressed up like a chinese fighting princess. LMAO