what happened to aum and noon, are they fallen stars?

onahc

sarNie Elites
they aren't in the news much and more obvious is their lack of work. no lakon except for the one they're working on at the moment. they used to have lakons lined up left and right, what happened? all i see is pancake, she's like everywhere and projects come in steadily. i know her schedule has to be tight but she still seems to take on lakons one after another. it's like she is the only one being offered roles while noon and aum are left out. just wondering....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Don't forget Kob lol Well, they are getting old now, but they still have the talents and young face. I guess they're trying to push the younger stars now. As soon as you almost reach your 30s+, you're practically out.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i don't think that they are fallen stars....but the younger stars have lots of potential like pancake and kwan^^of course the actors are not as old as them and it would kind of look weird when they get paired up (i.e. noon/cee, aump/weir)......and oil is not going to be on ch. 7 for much longer (right??? and he was the looked hot with both of them)..........i still have hope for them......they have so much talent^^ and maybe this year is not their's....remember noon didn't do much lakorns and then she had RAHUT RISSAYA (one of my fav. lakorn)...then she had a few more lakorns after that....also noon has lakorns with cee (just finished), vee, and this other guy (forgot his name).....all for this year.....love them BOTH