Vier + Pancake: Rao Pben Fan Gun

mickey

sarNie Egg
....so cute couple not just in lakorn but at photoshoot for magazine..( off course at real life too ):wub:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the picture. I'm gonna print one out for my co-worker Malai so she can cut her head and paste it onto Pancake's. She's so into him.

babi3

sarNie Egg
you can tell that he really like her and care about her, but for me i don't really like her so i can say anything like they say if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all....lol

mickey

sarNie Egg
you can tell that he really like her and care about her, but for me i don't really like her so i can say anything like they say if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all....lol
right. i agree with u...its the point if u dont want to say nice so dont say and if u dont like dont say bad thing too....so everybody not make war ...peace

solin

sarNie Adult
They are stars It's mean that they must live under criticisms...It's like a movie or a book, if you didn't like it, you tel that you don't like it and explain why you don't like it..you can't stay quiet.
It's not a question to be mean, it's just opinions...why bad opinions can't be said ? why only good critisms can be done ?
I think that every fans should accept bad critisms from the others if they are very down to earth...if not they are just fanatics who can't accept other point of view.

mickey

sarNie Egg
yes if the opinions from many fans ( bad or good opini ) maybe can accept but..since i read the opinion not only from this tread but others and from same people say bad thing about this stars ..its mean ???? u know what i mean just like u said if u dont like u can say its and explain why u dont like it , how do u feel be a fans .

daoherbt

sarNie Egg
i love wier.. he's so good looking but why Pancake.. she's not pretty.. sorry to her fan but she doens't got the look...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think Pancake is the right girl for him. It seems like she's too high class for him. But, I do like the fact that she likes him for him and not his money.

yes if the opinions from many fans ( bad or good opini ) maybe can accept but..since i read the opinion not only from this tread but others and from same people say bad thing about this stars ..its mean ???? u know what i mean just like u said if u dont like u can say its and explain why u dont like it , how do u feel be a fans .
Solin is right, you must except everything everyone says. Afterall, it's for fun, you know? Well, I criticize without like caring, ask all the others na. And, no one seems to mind, they debate but none say that I can't express my feelings or say what I think.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Solin is right, you must except everything everyone says. Afterall, it's for fun, you know? Well, I criticize without like caring, ask all the others na. And, no one seems to mind, they debate but none say that I can't express my feelings or say what I think.
sometimes we even fight with our words. lmao but you know we like to defend who we like. right. hahahaha. yes we dont have to like what others like that what makes the world so round. hahahaha.

^^ Trust me, the world is NOT round *whistles*

Anyways, yes we like defending who we like and the criticizers like bashing people they hate. There is not one dara that EVERYONE likes, so there's gotta be disagreement na.

mickey

sarNie Egg
right..so lets support own star who u like , thats make u more happy to open and read this forum no fight ( so hard ) and criticize but its for good reason. :D