Upcoming Failure Lakorns

Katerine

Butterfly123
Tida Wah Norn (DIDA)

will be Ship (just change a later)
-_-

next time slot one hmm they all look pretty good but i'm not watchin pancake and Weirs one i would watch it for weir but pancakes getting on my nerves -_- (sorry to pan fans)

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha you read my mind, kashie.i was just gonna say that

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Psshh... Seriously, Ch7 series aren't doing so great lately. they're lucky anough they're still getting good ratings...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I think TidaWahNorn will get good ratings..alot of folks like to watch lukthung lakorns..especially that it has the singer in it. She's pretty popular among the e-sarn and thais..

KhunNuTahwada(Pancake/Weir) Of course it's gotta have good ratings, I mean this couples is already an item and people will defiantely watch it(Sorry not a fan of these two, just expressing wat I think)..

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not going to watch Khun Noo Taweda.. Cause. not much a fan of Pancake but yeahh. Umm I dont know what else since i dont know all of them that are coming out.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yeah, im not going to watch KhunNooTaewada either. <_< Weir's one of my favorite p'eks, but I dont think i could do it because of pann. [no offense to pancakeclub]

I think Kom Faek will have good ratings though since alot of popular daras are in there.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I just want to watch Kom Faek since Oh and Benz are so cute in there but not into that type of country action myself!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm too lost.. I'm bombarded with lakorns!! I still got to catch up on all of lakorns from 2004-2008!!