Unexplained cold case :: JLR Victim Unit :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
^it can happen in CSI but not this victim unit. ceci can't bear it .. if that's the case, ceci will not like sarN anymore *no, it's not a threat* :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
i'VE accept my fate as a rape victim, but not r by my dad . .
it's the MOST CRUCILA THING AND DISGUSTING for me to suck it in ..
NO WAY !!!! CECI'S PUTTING OUT PETITION .. save me from that NASTY THOUGHTS .. ***BARF*****

cecilia

Staff member
NO NO NO .. then i wont' come in here and read it anymore .. dont' want to gross myself out :lmao: I'll be missing GREEK GOD HARITH's hard rock body :p

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
^the magic to lure him somewhere :loool: ... good update. . its' now 3am and i'm reading a ghost plot .. how scarry. KEEP IT UP. i wanna who's the rapist .. for a second, my mind fill with just any suspect but b/c this is a rape case, it's impossible that it's SORIYA :loool: would be nice if it's HARITH :spin:
Oh no!!! Ceci's dead already?
And Ceci wants to be R by HARITH...LOL

i can be rape by anyone but not my father .. make me wanna puke ..
Um yeah, that would make me puke too. I'm signing up for the "No-ceci-raped-by-father petition".

OMG!
I havent even started this yet....
Did I die already?
OH GOSH I HOPE NOT!
I think moh's still alive, for now.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO wow ceci...a no r by your dad petition ...we will have to wait and see what SarN has in store wont we?

moh youre not dead yet...but youre not safe from being one of the dead fishy in the basket neither!

i am wondering if my spirit will fly around and if i cant stalk harit cause he doesnt believed in ghost or maybe since soriya has the six sense she can hear or see me LOL..or i can just mess with harit while soriya enjoys every min of the torturing...but she allows me to mess around with him since she wants him to suffer a bit. if you dont believe it dont look down or talk bad bout it..it would serves him right..* i cant find an english word for that saying...but im hoping raiya, vansanee, bau and even SarN to know it!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^hey, it's good to be a floating ghost. you get to see what you want to see :ph34r: without letting him know you're there with him .. anywhere, everywhere :loool:

but yeah. NO CECI R BY FATHER PETITION .. make me wanna puke each time i write this ***barf***

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^hey, it's good to be a floating ghost. you get to see what you want to see :ph34r: without letting him know you're there with him .. anywhere, everywhere :loool:

but yeah. NO CECI R BY FATHER PETITION .. make me wanna puke each time i write this ***barf***

LMAO ceci, my imagination is running wild at the moment!!

cecilia

Staff member
^i forgot to add another A .. anywhere, everywhere, anytime he goes. he can't go in hiding.
Let's hope our ghost can walk in board daylight as well. :loool: don't want to watch the greek god in display when it's still rise and shine.

sarN

sarNie Granny
“..Exactly, who are you?� ask Harit while examining her from head to toe. Truly a gift from god , sexy and feisty

“..my name is Soriya , Paranormal investigator..�

“...Paranormal? a ghost buster ?..� Harit couldn’t hold his laugher. What a waste of beauty, of all the job in the world, she chose to be a con artist ??

“…only believer know the truth, laugh all you want… detective…� said Soriya , annoying his childlike laughter . If only she had a lollipop in hand , surely she will shove it down his throat !

“..Soriay ? You have the same name as my friend . By any chance you know a hi-so girl name Soriay Worpaubon, …� said Mew and added “ my bad ..my name is Mew..�

“… no , never heard of her …� reply Soriya

“… you can call me Harit – enough with the introduction . Let get serious, shall we?�

“….i been serious, it you that take me as a joke . If you really want to know what happen to Cecilia . Meet me at middle night at the beach where her body was found. ..�said Soriya and quickly walk away heading inside the market .

Harit stood there rubbing his chin in a Sherlock manner as he watches the mysterious woman disappear through the crowded people. He is skeptic and the thought of a girl be able to talk to ghost is bogus but he is curious to see what magic trick this sexy woman can do . Harit turn to his partner, who constantly taking down note

“ ..Mew , write this down ….rule number 101 , never believe a stranger tip ..Especially if that person claim to be a Paranormal investigator…..without caution �

“ …so this mean we going meet her at middle night … ?� Mew choke at the thought and image of Soriya talking to the sprite bring chill down her spine. She shake her head away from the image and pretend to be clam . There no such thing is a ghost , her partner had solve hundred of cases that involve supernatural and all of them was bogus !

They left the market and headed to the beach house to prepare for tonight . Harit pull out a 35meter gun from the black bag. The murder might still be lurking around because from previous experience some murder with remorse feeling , tend to seek forgiveness by returning to the sight but there are some that will come back to search for any evidence they might left behind . Harit stuff the gun inside his jacket and grab the photo off the table and examine it again. It was dead picture of Cecilia , her hand and leg bondage . Harit notice a red mark on the neck of the victim and call Mew to examine it with him

“…those are teeth mark ..� said Harit , squeezing his eye to get a better vision

“…well , she was rape …hickie ? ...� said Mew as she closely examining the photo

“…possible but look at the outline of the teeth mark …� Harit dig into the black bag and pull out a binocular. He put the photo under the len and look through it from the opposite end of the binocular. Mew double look at her partner , she found it amusing but remain serious and turn her focus on the photo .

“…could it be ..she was suck to death by a vampire ..� Mew jokily and hand the rest of the photo back to Harit .

“…there no such thing , the teeth mark is bunch up on each other…1,2, 3 …at least 20 tiny teeth mark in one bit ???? . the person who did this must never goes to a dentist and get his teeth pull ! ! If we can find a person with 2 set of teeth in the top roll , then we have our man …�

“…what if its not humarn mark ? She was thrown in the ocean and there alll type of creature ---“

“ ..it human .im sure of it.� Harit interrupted and resume “…let’s get some rest and don’t forget to wake me up 15min till midnight …�