Tus hlub nyob Harvard

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Has anybody seen "Tus hlub nyob Harvard" ??

I'm watching it right now.. so far so good.. i got 2 more parts to go..

Starring: Kim Rae-Won, Kim Tae-Hee, Lee Jeong-Jin, Kim Min

*The hit SBS drama Love Story In Harvard received a large audience share when it broadcast on air.

A young love story set at the famed Ivy League school in the United States. Kim Rae-Won (My Little Bride, Rooftop Room Cat) stars as Kim Hyung-Woo, a 1st year law student at Harvard Law who enters into a rivalry with classmate Hong Jung-Min (Lee Jeonng-Jin) for the affections of beautiful medical student Lee Soo-In (Kim Tae-Hee of Stairway To Heaven). The two men are both from prestigious families, while Soo-In is from a poor family. Can the trio resolve their romantic differences and chase their dreams at the same time?

Love in Harvard ~ Film in America.. California..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Love in Harvard is a really sw33t korean serie.. you should watch it.. or if you have.. did you enjoy it?

Kim Hyun Woo 김현우 (played by Kim Rae Won)

He is a foreign student of Harvard Law School. He grew up in a famous family involved in laws. His father is the representative of the largest law firm in Korea.
He is smart and has carefree, ambitious, bright, hard-working, charming, and patient personality. He has warm heart and won’t yield to unfavorable circumstances.

Lee Soo In 이수인 (played by Kim Tae Hee)

She is a junior of Harvard Medical School. She immigrated to USA when she was a child. She is the 2nd generation of a poor overseas Korean family. To share the burden of supporting her family, she works odd jobs to earn her own tuition. Although she once said that she would do anything for money, she wouldn’t lose hopes and wouldn’t give in. Unlike many of the 2nd generation of overseas Koreans who are determined to compete with the Whites, her goal is to work as a volunteer in places where the medical services are falling behind. However, she gives up her goal so that she could be with Hyun Woo.

Hong Jung Min 홍정민 (played by Lee Jung Jin)

He is a student of Harvard Law School and is the 2nd generation of an overseas Korean family. He has an ambition to get into the political arena of USA. He admires Lee Soon In. He has low self-esteem when he faces Hyun Woo. Eventually, he overcomes his jealousy and matures.

Yoo Jin Ah 유진아 (played by Kim Min)
Typical American style; shrewd, brave, aggressively pursuing Hong Jung Min

Screencaps..

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
the funniest thing about this drama was that it was filmed in Los Angeles instead of Harvard.

My friends and I saw a couple of the scenes being filmed. it was cute.

sambvang

sarNie Egg
Ohhhhh....so is this movie dubbed in Hmong? It looks really good. If so, hopefully they have it during July 4th because I'm going. :D

Mae

sarNie Adult
I saw the original version which is pretty good....and yes, it was filmed in LA, but the school looked really nice...which university was it then?

ahs

sarNie Egg
Its way better to watch K-drama version...the hmong dubbed version is very choppy. I'm not sure if they even translated correctly.

Anyways they chopped off the famous bathroom kissing scene. :angry:

I bought it but I should have just bought the original w/ english subs.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
When I saw the filming it was at UCLA and USC, they used both campus for scenes.

I think they filmed alot at SouthWestern Law School in Downtown. cause thats the heart of K-Town.

It was very cute.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i didn't like the ending of this.. it was like she was going to die... but then she ends up getting married to him and they have triplets....

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I was going to watch this drama..but i hate that chick that star in Stairway to heaven...so i guess i'm going to pass this drama.......:)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i didn't know Kim tae hee star in stairway to heaven.. well, maybe because i didn't finish it..i saw part 2 part only.. hehe..

well, i finished watching "love in harvard" it's okay..not the best, not the worst.. Kim tae hee.. kinda look like Hyekyo song.. some part.. :)

i think EQ Entertainment..cut hecka parts out.. :(

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
sweethmonggerl said:
i saw the korean version...it was realli good but i haven't seen teh hmong one...lolz
[post="95533"][/post]​
ey, i got something to ask u.. in the korean version, did they have a song.. where it goes.."Spring something.. i'm in love" or something? sang by a woman.. i reallie like that song...the songs basely plays when they went to school in Harvard... just curious..
I don't know if that song, EQ entertainment put it in the movie or if that song is from the orginal version..