Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

sarN

sarNie Granny
this the lakorn he kidnap , r'scene , baby right ? if so ..yeah ^^^ dat the ending scene at teh beach haha

cecilia

Staff member
^i think so and i'm waiting for it to happen .. i want FON to be in good drama role. no more comedy/childish. she's too good for them poor script.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I see this is a different director lol Anywho, that's nice. I'm going to bet that this lakorn is going to air on the next available Mon-Tues slot.

This recent DKJ where Paul had a blooper because he said, "Ai Tui!" At first, I was like... What did he say? Then I realized that he called out Tui's name. Hilarious! Crack me up for minutes to come.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol So it's straight then.lol. No wonder you're always like, how come they all have curly hair :lol:

Here's the clip.
Credit: P'Noiki @ Spicyforum
DKR 3-31-08

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
YEA...YEA..YEA...THANKS SUNNY N KRISTYS..
OH MY GOSH I DYING TO WATCH THIS LAKORN...
DOES ANYONE NOE WHO ISH GONNA UPLOAD IT IN YOUTUBE...

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw i thought pra jun son dao was suppose to air in that slot. why isnt ch3 ever airing that lakorn. but oh wells, atleast ill finally be watching namfons lakorn again

Merit

sarNie Adult
I am so looking forward to this lakorn. I'm just a sucker for a good slap/kiss lakorn. Namfon is so adorable and Paul...well even if he's not the best looking Pr'ek, he's a good actor. They can't air this lakorn soon enough.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I'm gonna be uploading this one on Youtube.lol.
Mai jing! I'll be uploading it too!! :p :p :lol:

We still need to hear more confirmation though -_- Namfon said in March last time, maybe Ch3 keep on changing minds thats why its being pushed forward <_<