TNT

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
hey.. i have the hmong one parts one through three.. and i love it.. can't wait for the next ones... well.. does anyone know where i can get the hmong song in the movie... i love it .. also the thai ones too sang by mos.... thanks.. :D

x_Kpop

sarNie Egg
Mae said:
I love how they put Destiny songs into their movies because it matches the movies....anyways, I've only seen TNT's Korean dubbed movies, haven't seen any Thai's yet....but i can say that Cheemeng from Autumn Love, the voice that translates for him is getting on my nerves...cuz i hear it almost in every dubbed movie.....i like Phong's voice from Autumn Love and the guy that translates for Frank in Hotelier...........
[post="34009"][/post]​

OOO i love phong's voice in that movie.ollalaa, won bin was very hottt too..lol

I don twatch many of thos thai movies dubbed in hmong, only korean, and i hate nkauj see's voice in the autumn moive..UGH..gosh.. >.<lol..

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
yup.. TNT ain't good at translating thai movies.. they better at korean movies.. :)
[post="55796"][/post]​

i agree. they suck at translating other movie than korean. such as chinese, they're hella bad. especially thai. bad translation for toher character, except the phab ej. :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW! lately I've been hearing lotx of complaints about TNT...they are not all that bad!...I thought they did a good job w/ Luad Khittaya w/ Tik and Aom...and okie w/ Hoy Un Chun Ruk Tur w/ Dan & Janie....and I agree w/ sum of u..they shouldn't be replacing the Thai songs w/ Destiny's song...but I liked how they didn't replace any songs in Laud Khittay..but only put juz add "Now&4ever" in thea..

Does any1 know if the Hmong version of Thaum Ha Hua Jai or OST for Hoy Un Chun Ruk Tur..originally sung by Dan D2B...is by Destiny or not?

he,he,eh,he about the guy tat dubbed for Pong in Autumn..he's my couzin...and I agree I think he has 1 of the best voices around...but gals..my advice..don't try 2 go look for him...juz sit back and enjoy his voice.... :lol:

the_one

sarNie Egg
yea i don't like how TNT does that like in Pepper's movie Buang Ruk in part 1 they have a hmong song then in part 2 it's an original song...i agree with most of you that they should just keep the original thai song and they do better translating with korean movie than thai but i LOVE SKY Production there voices are good!!

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
does anyone know if TNT still selling their old old hmong movie back in the 90's? i email them but they didn't respond back anything....

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i don't know what album number but then i think it should be their newest one- if you gonna go buy then just look at the title on back of the cd.