The RANDOMNESS Thread

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I went snow boarding for the first time yesterday and now i'm bruised the BLEEP up! :lmao: & i'm soooo sore.... wahhhh... It feels like i've been dancing all night.....

judyp

sarNie Adult
^ lol.. i didnt check to see if it was hailing or not.. but all i know is that the lightning was super bright... hehe.. lol.. where do u live at? i live in fresno.. lol.. but.. i live on the border of sanger n clovis.. hehe.. haha ur so funny.. dont worry i'll do the same.. then again.. my family always think im weird lol..
oohh how funny. i live in fresno too! lol. i was at my mom's last night and she lives in southwest fresno. about 15 minutes away from selma. i live with my husband and his sister around the fig garden drive..yeah by the damn railroads! lol. but yeah, it was kind of creepy last night because the house started to rattle. lol. my sister was like, what if the roof collapses? im like, im going upstairs! lol. i know, im an idiot.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to eat some turon :drool: :drool:

it's a Filipino dessert/snack... banana and jackfruit wrapped in an eggroll wrapper that is drizzled with brown sugar then fried... yummmyyy!! lol
I wonder where can I find some at this hour... lol
hey dat kinda sounds like rotee. they sell dat stuff all over thailand. ish yummy

kulyia

RUK
HI NEIGHBORS! i live in Fresno too. it shook my house.. it was SCARRY. i live near Mclane and Duncan BTW

judyp

sarNie Adult
yeah. im surprised that there's actually sarnies from fresno. fresno is small! lol. but i guess because its an asian community.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol judyp ur so funnie.. hehe..

hmmm i only know a few sarnies who live in fresno.. hehe..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Wow, where I currently live and used to live I don't think any sarnies live which is a good thing. I like to be on the down low. LOL.

And aikoden, I lvoe your banner of Cee/Amy. Gotta tell ya, I photoshopped my face onto Amy's in the 2nd pic and used it as my msn display pic. Talk about desperate :lol:. K i need to unplug now and get more homework done. I finished one and did my laundry today! Ahhh even though I wish I didn't because I had so much loads to do. I guess it's better than having it continue to pile up.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i know right it would be weird if somebody came up to me and was like DIAMEND! but nobody know what i look like hahaha

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yeah... i consider durian stinky...lol idk but it might take years until my nose considers it wonderful... :p

go and take pics of ur braces! hahaha... does it hurt? when i first had my braces it hurts like hell... the pain was suicidal during the 1st day but the 2nd day, i change my mind.. i decided to live with it...hahahaha
girl, it hurt so bad that i can't even eat soup. anything that touches my teeth makes me want to rip my whole jaw out! hahaha

I love everything durian. Durian icecream, candies, cookies, waffles, and especially fresh durian itself in the morning with hot sticky rice. yummy... what a good breakfast.
YUMMMM, MY TWIN!! are you trying to torture me?? i haven't eaten any real food in like 12 days!! i've only been eating yogurt and pudding. LOL i'm so hungry... :(

I want to eat some turon :drool: :drool:

it's a Filipino dessert/snack... banana and jackfruit wrapped in an eggroll wrapper that is drizzled with brown sugar then fried... yummmyyy!! lol
I wonder where can I find some at this hour... lol
HOLY CRAP, that sounds f'ing delicious!!

all right, in a few minutes i'm gonna post some nasty pics...

...of my braces, that is...LOL)...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
if it taste anything like rotee and it sound like it does then hells yea it's good oooo probably taste even better than icecream

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i change my mind, i'm not going to post my braces pics. it's too ugly and it hurts like hell!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
aww poor Thookatha. I hope your mouth heals soon so you could enjoy a nice hot bowl of pho with rare steak flanks, scallions, onions, chilli sauce, meatballs, and other toppings. And perhaps some fresh chilli peppers with shrimp paste and then wash it all down with a nice tall glass of soda or water. :drool:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
aww poor Thookatha. I hope your mouth heals soon so you could enjoy a nice hot bowl of pho with rare steak flanks, scallions, onions, chilli sauce, meatballs, and other toppings. And perhaps some fresh chilli peppers with shrimp paste and then wash it all down with a nice tall glass of soda or water. :drool:
imma kill you!!!

lady0fdarkness

lol.... sorry darling. I got carried away when I thought of pho. But I do hope your mouth heals soon... and go ahead and post a photo of your braces! I really want to see. I bet you look so cute.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i wanna see metal mouth too lol oo talkin bout food i baked fish today and ate it w/ som tum but not made w/ papaya da one w/ green mango. ish good

lady0fdarkness

i wanna see metal mouth too lol oo talkin bout food i baked fish today and ate it w/ som tum but not made w/ papaya da one w/ green mango. ish good

:drool: that sounds good. I had noodle wraps. (Bun Kapoon) w/stir fried beef, and kapoon wrapped in lettuce along with cilantro, scallions, tomatoes, mints, and dipped in sweet pepper sauce.