The Blah Thread

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
So happy right now, My Lovely Samsoon aka My Name Is Kim Samsoon DVD w/ English Subtitles is out on preorder at yesasia. Love that Korean series. Although the release date is November 30 so will have to wait for a long time until its sent out. Hopefully they add alot of behind the scenes and outtakes.

Now I have that Clazziquai song from My Lovely Samsoon, She Is, on repeat in my player as well as that Full House song, Geh Deh Ji Geum (the female version one, sang by Lim Jeong Hee). Love the song She Is. Like I want that song playing when I'm w/ my bf, well when i have one. LOL :p Also that song by Lifehouse, I think its called Can't Take my Eyes Off Of You. Well, don't know the title exactly, I think that's at least in the chorus.

So glad its FRIDAY!!!!! And its also almost Sunday so Frog Prince will be airing too.

K

KawaiiTennyo

Muddie MuRda said:
:lol: nice experience miss kay!

kawaii, your blahs are so cute! i just want to share them w/ everyone.....
[post="16070"][/post]​
LIES!!! you just wanan blackmail me !!! >.<

Pee

sarNie Elites
Nameless said:
lol. Maybe we should start calling you Curly Ninja? You want to be a ninja? What kind of skills you got? Don't get cute with me. J/k.

Did you know Muddie looks like that in real life?

Anyway, I'm off to work. Night shifts sucks. Don't ask me what my occupation is. Just know that I have some power lol. Yerr, I'll be working the entire weekend so I won't have time to pick on the sarNies here in sarNworld.
[post="16234"][/post]​

Haha curly ninja? why not cool ninja <_< My skills? I´m very smart!! And my special ninja attack is a-talking-til-my-enemy-dies-with-my-powerful annoying-voice B) haaayaa waaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww that´s too bad now u dont have time to have ninja lessons with me :mellow:

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ ahahhaaahahahhaah so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wanna be a ninja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ninja Muddie

muahahhahahaha

j/k >_< Ninja's are rare....There shouldn't be so many ninjas or it won't be so 'special' no more!

K

KawaiiTennyo

<-- the best shinobi there is ... ^_^ ive been having alot of mood swings lately and realized that my bf loves his car more than her loves me haha sad huh? if you ask me he spends time more on his car than with me ... im very reasonable but dannnng .. im a girl give me some attention .. *humph

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ lol i'll love you then!

:D Having a GF for guys is such a job. hahahahha

On tv...this girl made a guy decide if he wanted his bike or the girl.

K

KawaiiTennyo

Muddie MuRda said:
^ lol i'll love you then!

:D Having a GF for guys is such a job. hahahahha

On tv...this girl made a guy decide if he wanted his bike or the girl.

<_< the girl's such a bitch. When he picked her (ex-girlfriend), she made him cut up the bike.

Damn I would never ever be that mean to someone I love. I'd let them be happy. I don't want to feel like such a job/pressure to them.

although I do hate guys when they talk about cars..single or not...they just go on for HOURS AND HOURS about their lame cars.

*bashing lemons comes flying my way*

*runs*
[post="16642"][/post]​
im not that mean .. its because it wasnt like that in the beginning.. seriously im VERY considerate .. over the weekdays he works and all so i NEVER mention anything about attention but damn its the WEEKENDS .. what's the heck is the point of having a gf.. it takes two to nurish the relationship!!

Fenix

Nang Fah
KawaiiTennyo said:
im not that mean .. its because it wasnt like that in the beginning.. seriously im VERY considerate .. over the weekdays he works and all so i NEVER mention anything about attention but damn its the WEEKENDS .. what's the heck is the point of having a gf.. it takes two to nurish the relationship!!
[post="16831"][/post]​
Nong Lah, Jai yen yen na. Mee arai tol ha P dai na.

Pee

sarNie Elites
Muddie MuRda said:
^ ahahhaaahahahhaah so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wanna be a ninja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ninja Muddie

muahahhahahaha

j/k >_< Ninja's are rare....There shouldn't be so many ninjas or it won't be so 'special' no more!

<3
[post="16597"][/post]​

lol hahah you´re so cute haha Ninja Muddie.. haha hey I´ll draw a Ninja Muddie picture for you B) hehehe ...I´ll post it later ^__^
-Haaya*-

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
i feel you kawaiitennyo....i wonder about tat too....all they talk about is their damn car or watever....we are girls and we do need attention to somtimes.....i dont understand him but watever......wat sucks is tat i have to call him....wat a punk! haha....im tired...im cranky....and today is sunday......i have freaken homework to do too....i was busy saturday...had to do this graduation party for my uncles and auntie...was very boring so i went to hide at my cousins house...haha i was suppose to be cleaning and doing the dishes but i hid...haha...bad me.....oh well we woke up at 6 something in the morning just to help them and i was dead tired....

Muddie Murda

smile...
oeiwfhjoihi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iofdwhjeihndweo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO MUCH DRAMA IN AC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! I'MA GO CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joijdoijiqjwoi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is so bad and sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( :( :( :( :(

Pee

sarNie Elites
Muddie MuRda said:
oeiwfhjoihi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iofdwhjeihndweo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO MUCH DRAMA IN AC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! I'MA GO CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joijdoijiqjwoi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is so bad and sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:( :( :( :( :(
[post="17575"][/post]​

P´Muddie what´s so bad and sad??? :( :( :blink: :eek:

K

KawaiiTennyo

cuti3gurl said:
i feel you kawaiitennyo....i wonder about tat too....all they talk about is their damn car or watever....we are girls and we do need attention to somtimes.....i dont understand him but watever......wat sucks is tat i have to call him....wat a punk! haha....im tired...im cranky....and today is sunday......i have freaken homework to do too....i was busy saturday...had to do this graduation party for my uncles and auntie...was very boring so i went to hide at my cousins house...haha i was suppose to be cleaning and doing the dishes but i hid...haha...bad me.....oh well we woke up at 6 something in the morning just to help them and i was dead tired....
[post="17353"][/post]​

i know!!! grrr it's not as if we need ALL of the attention just some .. and muddie what is up with AC?? i havent been in teh chatroom so im a little behind..

Nameless

N i n j a
Gah, I have a sweet tooth. I need sugar. Anyone willin' to hook me up? lol

--

Another thing. Did you guys noticed the overall top ten posters?

I don't recognize half the people up there, except for my wife, my crush and myself. lol.

KawaiiTennyo
Muddie MuRda
nathalie
kitkat
Vandia
Mos_Koblover
Ana
Nameless
juicee
pecco

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
lol, i just came from the docter and they put some eye drops in my eyes lol so today i can't really see that well so if you see me posting replies on the thai forum and the replies are all messed up the words & stuff please let me know lol cos i cant see a thing.

- amy -

my little sisters helping me out lol shes checking if i am doing any word errors! :D

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
lolz i hate that too i have to go for a eye check once a year and each time they always put eye drop in my eye but i don't care to wear glasses unless in class and i can't see the board.