Tawun YohSeang [DiDa]

fun

Expired Sarnie
I found this forums and it surprised me that some foreigners also like Thai lakorns.

I,who don't like Lakorn that much, recommend this lakorn to everyone.

Btw, Are most of people here Thai but live overseas?

I'm really surprised that some foreigners watching Lakorns too even if they are only a few.

Sorry for my Eng hehe.
You will be surprise that more than half the members here are not Thai. I am not Thai but I grew up watching them with my mom. Nowadays my mom doesn't watch much unless it was dub. It's rare to see her watch lakorn that is not dub but in the past, she was an avid watcher.

Oh by the way, I am learning to read Thai. It is somewhat easy but I am only at the beginning phase, it is getting difficult. And I tend to quit after some while but I am trying my best. I got these memorized really good: bor bai mai บ, gor gai ก, bpor bplaa/plaa/blaa ป, jor jang จ, dor dek ด, dtor dtao ต, aw awng อ. I also know the tone mark: mai dtree (high), mai eak (low), mai tor (falling), mai juttawa (rising). Vowels are pretty tricky for me, but the simple one I got down. I thought learning how to read would help me pick up the language faster. I mean I can already understand simple phrases and words. Ah, why am I going off topic lol...

Anyways the first episode was decent, I like it... maybe because there was not much scene of Vee. LMAO... I have nothing against him but it's just really hard to watch him. How many years apart is pra ek and nang ek. I tend to not like these lakorn with a big age gap but I can live with it lol...

Abudabe

sarNie Egg
Haha.

This is very Num Nao (Bad water) lakorn. The period num nao style that only ch7 can make lol.

fun4fun I think Asian languages are harder than European.

Anyway, Pancake has to play 3 roles.

Tawan (Nang eke), Tawans'mom (because these two are very similar that everyone has to recognize) and Yor Saeng (Tawan disguise as a man)

Thai people are boring Pancake because she involves in a lot of lakorns.

But from this pic she suits this role the most because of her body, she tall.

She can be a smart 175 cm boy. Hehe

Very Nam Nao hahaha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 2 was good too maybe because there is not much scenes of Vee again lol... Anyways I cried in the second episode.

I don't like the wardrobe in here but I can live with it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
<3333 I need to catch upppppp but I can't cause im all doped up on tylenol im all sore from my accident -.-" I like this lakorn NOT because of Pancake lol. Pancake is a plus. Her acting is actually pretty decent for a poor girl lol. It's alot better then when she was poor in Pleng Ruk Karm Pope. She's tomboyish in this one too ^.^

fun

Expired Sarnie
Her acting hasn't changed much, but got to admit she is less annoying in here.

Is it me or the wardrobe in here looks extremely cheap.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
You will be surprise that more than half the members here are not Thai. I am not Thai but I grew up watching them with my mom. Nowadays my mom doesn't watch much unless it was dub. It's rare to see her watch lakorn that is not dub but in the past, she was an avid watcher.

Oh by the way, I am learning to read Thai. It is somewhat easy but I am only at the beginning phase, it is getting difficult. And I tend to quit after some while but I am trying my best. I got these memorized really good: bor bai mai บ, gor gai ก, bpor bplaa/plaa/blaa ป, jor jang จ, dor dek ด, dtor dtao ต, aw awng อ. I also know the tone mark: mai dtree (high), mai eak (low), mai tor (falling), mai juttawa (rising). Vowels are pretty tricky for me, but the simple one I got down. I thought learning how to read would help me pick up the language faster. I mean I can already understand simple phrases and words. Ah, why am I going off topic lol...

Anyways the first episode was decent, I like it... maybe because there was not much scene of Vee. LMAO... I have nothing against him but it's just really hard to watch him. How many years apart is pra ek and nang ek. I tend to not like these lakorn with a big age gap but I can live with it lol...

where are learning thai from? I would like to learn as well.

fun

Expired Sarnie
where are learning thai from? I would like to learn as well.
I have tried various sites, but its4thai.com worked for me. There are about 10 free lesson. I haven't purchase the other lesson yet but in the near future I will. I can actually read and write a few words.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
omg I don't know but I am so annoying of seeing Pancake in so many lakorn..I seen the old verison of this lakorn but I thought that was boring.

fun

Expired Sarnie
How is it going so far (the lakorn)? I stop on 2. I get annoyed with age gap... I don't mind but the image in my head is just freaky seeing a child with an adult. Instead of Pancake pairing up with Vee, the only image that pops in my head is the girl that portrayed Tawan when she was younger. lol they shouldn't have put that image in my head to begin with, just how it was with Dong Poo Dee (thank goodness Mart and Taew was not a couple), and his recent lakorn with Susie. There were a few other lakorn that started that way too. I guess that just explains why mothers are usually awfully younger looking than the father in lakorns lmao

nina07

sarNie Adult
Well, the aunt is a freaking psycho and I feel like Tawan's 'mother' isn't strong when she needs to be. Overall, the lakorn is alright not as great as I thought it would be though.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Hey,i'm not Thai but i do love watching lakorns.I've been following the dramas all of my favourite Thai actors and actresses.My favourite of course is Pancake;i never miss any of her lakorns.I am enjoying her latest drama every Mondays and Tuesdays.I don't care who she is being paired with coz I know she portrays her roles excellently.Pancake has many detractors but it doesn't move my admiration to her.I just love her that much.
OMG This is very very good.

I'm Thai and I don't like watching Thai lakorns. The only two that I liked are Taddao (Kob) and Kom paya baht 10 years ago.

The following lakorns aren't good at all, I think.

But this lakorn've changed my thought It bring back my memory when I was like 9 years old watching Taddao. I feel the same.

I found this forums and it surprised me that some foreigners also like Thai lakorns.

I,who don't like Lakorn that much, recommend this lakorn to everyone.

Btw, Are most of people here Thai but live overseas?

So you can't read Thai right?? bc of your computer?

I'm really surprised that some foreigners watching Lakorns too even if they are only a few.

Sorry for my Eng hehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well, the aunt is a freaking psycho and I feel like Tawan's 'mother' isn't strong when she needs to be. Overall, the lakorn is alright not as great as I thought it would be though.
You mean Tawan's mother that raised her. The fake son is so darn annoying. I just can't wait until his identity is exposed.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
I found the old version on youtube... I think i'm going to watch it...

well, here it is..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LNkpHg0nZE&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2Fbopolsci%23p%2Fsearch%2F8%2F7LNkpHg0nZE&feature=player_profilepage

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Pancake doesn't really make a convincing boy... i think the only thing i like about this lakorn.. is Vee
I like Vee too,but i'm a huge Pancake fan.So,even if this lakorn isn't as good as i thought it would be,i will still follow it until it ends.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
How is it going so far (the lakorn)? I stop on 2. I get annoyed with age gap... I don't mind but the image in my head is just freaky seeing a child with an adult. Instead of Pancake pairing up with Vee, the only image that pops in my head is the girl that portrayed Tawan when she was younger. lol they shouldn't have put that image in my head to begin with, just how it was with Dong Poo Dee (thank goodness Mart and Taew was not a couple), and his recent lakorn with Susie. There were a few other lakorn that started that way too. I guess that just explains why mothers are usually awfully younger looking than the father in lakorns lmao
well...i don't think he's that OLD as compare to her... i think his character is only about 10 years old...soooooo....

when she first met him, if she was 12, he would be 22....so when she went to live with him, she's probably 17?...so he's 27.... i don't think it's that big of a gap... it's kinda the same with Ban Sai Thong too....

also...I'M LOVING THIS LAKORN!!! i love lakorns in that era b/c it really creates a much more romantic feeling to it...

moilee

sarNie Adult
When is this lakorn out in youtube? AMG...my last lakorn I saw was Hua Jai Sila. I am looking forward for this lakorn.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'm catching up to this lakorn.....

watching episode 5 right now...so far so good...I think its addicting lol....Pancake is cute acting like a boy and her shocking expressions are funny. I love Gusbel & Tubtim though...they're so cute!

oh yea...promoting my Pancake blog here...come visit for those who are a Pancake fan lol

sw33tpancake