Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
waaaa!!! i fell asleep while watching the live stream coz my connection is sooo slow and it was buffering most of the time! :(
now, i'm dl-ing epi 12 and watching anony's sub! :lol:

ooohhh... i own a page! :p

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
waaaa!!! i fell asleep while watching the live stream coz my connection is sooo slow and it was buffering most of the time! :(
now, i'm dl-ing epi 12 and watching anony's sub! :lol:

ooohhh... i own a page! :p

LUCKY U...i dont think that i have ever own a page yet...hehhehe..lol....

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
lol hip! hehehe...

i'm done watching epi 12!
din is playing hard to get! :lol: but next epi looks good! i wanna see lek's mom being stepped on! oh yeah!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ I know right? She's stepped on to many people it's about time she does!

I'm also excited about tomorrows episode! :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i sooooo can't wait to see epi 13....FINALLY...Alin will do something bout those dang annoying ppl...#1 lek's mom...#2 that girl from the company...whats her name (bpahk mah)...the curly hair girl..#3 lek himself...lying b@$t@rd! (although i feel just a tiny bit sorry for him for having a mother like that)

chinda

sarNie Elites
Thank you na ja alot iluvjin <3 , i just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your hard work :D. I constantly stalk your post on each episode's spoilers and summary, at my work :ph34r: . You're the best !!!
Today's episode was really sad :( especially when alin went to see din at his restaurant, then cried herself to sleep...

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
ratree samsorn is out! here's anony's link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qUjNFLlRNc

ann kept holding her skirt :unsure: (they shouldn't have let her wear that thing!) but anyway...
bloopers were shown! ohhh i love them both! :lol:
and the clips from oum ruk! aaaaaahhh!!! :wub: :wub:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'm excited for today's episode!! Only a few hours to go for me to download it!! :lol:

I thought the ratre samsorn was very short it was less then 30 minutes. I wanted it longer but at least we got to see the bloopers!! I really love the one where Ann felt shy about the scene and Ken decided to help her by acting her part out! That was just cute! Ann was just like OMG! You can do it better than me! Love her look after he pushed her! :lol:

can anyone recommend a lakorn like this one? i like it. :) i already watched "muay inter." that one was funny, too.

nikki1786

LizQuen
luvjin... this week's episode the floor is yours... i didnt got to watch the episode tonight because i was busy with something else... >.< okay okay.... i didnt got to watch because its my brother's bday... XD

so the floor is yours, jin... you should hella give me the spoilers now if what happened today's episode. XD

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ lol! I'll do my best!! Have fun! :D

well i guess you can watch Oum Ruk also with Ken and Ann! It's also romantic comedy!

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol... jin... the reason why i got introduced to lakorns was because of Oum Ruk... hahaha its the first lakorn i watched before i continually got addicted to other lakorns...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
KKIT has the first part of epi13 up and so far:

Lin asked her father where his wedding picture/ invitation is and he tells her he doesn't have one. She realizes that they never got married. He talks to her about and said that her mother loved him but never got to married him and had her out of wedlock. HE tells her that they did it for love so what is lin getting married for is it love? Lek goes to popei's school and taa finds him there they have a talk and Lek asks her if she is getting married to Din. Ta tells him not to worry about she will get married or get involved with. At the company lin excuses herself from a meeting with lek and goes to Taa's bakery to find her not there.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Popei has an episode and Lin comes in to find her. The maid askes her to call taa but she had left her phone so she asks her to call her father which Lin calls and finds out it was Lek. She is pissed! Once lek arrives she beats him and yells at him saying he was a lier. Ta comes in to see Din arrive saying that Kom had called him Lin knew! They both enter the kitchen to find Lin throwing things at lek. As Din tries to take her out she shouts at lek that she hates him for lying to her about having a child and wife. Din takes her outside but she doesn't stop there she tries to throw a chair at leks car but Din stops her only to find her go kick the car.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'm just going to continue where i left off.

Din tells her to go home and takes her by her hand. :wub:

Lin realizes that Din loves her and she him! :lol:

Lin tells Kom that she wants to keep somethings because she will get married to Din. Kom is surprised. Leks mother asks him why Lin isn't marrying him. He then tells her that they didn't love each other. His mother yells at him and asks if it was because of Ta. He tells her that it is because the only woman he will love is Ta.

Kom wakes up from a nightmare and tells Lin that he dreamt Din got married to her. :lol: Lin then tells him that she wants to get Din and the company so she goes and take over.

After Lin took over the company she asks Kom g=to get Din for her but he refuses and say that Din is his friend so he can't. So Lin goes to Ta for help. Ta is surprised that She wants to help her but She tells her what she had to do to get Din.

Loom sees the new of Lin not getting marries to Lek and is happy. Once he goes home he finds some thugs who beat him up for not returning the loan. He asks Nam for help but she refuses.

Trying to meet Din, Lin asks the little girl to help her bring him out. Kom doesn't realize until the boy talks to the girl about what Lin wanted. He confronts her about and leks secretary over hears that she wants to marry Kru Cook, she is shocked but it turns into a smile as it would be a big story.

Din does come and meet the girl and she gives him the book that Lin gave her.

Din looks at the book and sees the gold pen that was inscribed "Cook's Girl" (I thought that was cute)He reads the book and sees that Lin had changed the scores but isn't very happy.

Lin comes out and is about to tell him that she loves him but he stops her and tells her that she doesn't love him. She grabs him and tell him that she really does but he tells her that she should love a guy like him and leaves. Lin is heart borken.

Epi 14 preview: Lek is trying to get Taa back. Lin goes and help Din at the funeral. The Korean Wannabe confronts her about Kru Cook and the two fight. At a newpress Lin tells every one that her and Kru Cook are together. Din goes to her place and there she dress nice for him. The two almost kiss which makes them both shy. Din is slowly going back to Lin. :wub:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
After looking it over the episode was one of the best to show who Lin really was. She was able to have a conversation with her father which she never had before. She found out about about Lek. That was a lot of stress at one time. I would say. I would be very angry too. She felt like everyone lied to her and feels that no one likes her but luckily Din was there. I felt he was a big help to her. I bet she would've done something very dramatic to lek if he didn't come and take her away. I'm glad that she realize that she loved Kru Cook and he loved her. I could really feel her emotion as she cried.

I think Din is playing hard to get for two long, but i guess they storyline isn't over yet. Lom still has to kidnap her to get money. I really can't wait to see that. Din will find her stuck in a pond and will carry her like a hero! :lol: Gosh how i would love to have someone like Din who could understand me!

I really can't wait to see next weeks episode!! I wonder is Lin will fight the Korean wannabe before or after the press conference about her and Kru cook!