Songkram Nang Fah (Exact)

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
ok so random question but the little girl keeps callin' bee something at the wedding to me it sounds like "strawberry" what does it mean? thankz :)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
One thing that I don't like it so much is that why Ning has to tell his mom and his sister that he marry Rin because she's pregnant. His sister didn't like Rin already and he makes it worst. I don't really mind that Ning is a player, but he expose the secret to his family, geesh, I can't stand it. If he a gentle he just stand up for her and tell his family that he marry her because he loves her, not because she is pregnant. ARgggggghh, I still mad that this. He just make his mom hate her more.
lol cause he aint a gentleman. he say he love bee but whatever. he still goes around and sleeps w/ other girls.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
i read an article about flight attendance being offended by this lakorn, i'll post article in a bit

EDIT

BANGKOK, Thailand - A popular new Thai soap opera about love and infidelity in the high skies has angered Thai Airways flight attendants who demanded Monday that the show be canceled for casting their profession in an unrealistic and immoral light.

"The Air Hostess War," which broadcast its first three episodes last week, has captivated viewers with a story line about a dashing married pilot having an affair with one of his tall, slim flight attendants. There are love triangles that lead to fighting in the aisles and steamy sex scenes at stopover cities.

The Thai Airways International union issued a letter Monday urging the Culture Ministry to order the show to be pulled from the air.

"This soap opera is insulting and damaging to the reputation of flight attendants," said Noppadol Thaungthong, a Thai Airways flight attendant leading the union's action. "It's all about sex and air hostesses beating each other up in the cabin because of love and jealousy. This kind of thing never happens."

The letter says that young Thais aspiring to become flight attendants might be turned off from the profession after seeing the show.

"We are demanding that the station and the producers immediately stop airing this ugly soap opera," Noppadol said.

A Culture Ministry spokesman said officials could not comment until seeing the letter, which was to be formally delivered by flight attendants later in the day.

Thailand's Channel 5, which broadcasts the show, says it has no plan to pull the soap opera but will consider suggesting that scenes found to be offensive be edited out, said spokeswoman Thawinan Kongkran.

"The producer says the soap opera reflects all sides of the profession," Thawinan said. "If some scenes are inappropriate, as the labor union says, we will ask the producer to change that."

nophankh

sarNie Adult
what episode did B and Pong sleep together? is it a willing or force? yeah i rather see her end up with Pong too. not a fan of Kong. 555 anyone who watch. please answer me. thanks.
ep. 8, willing or force. Very questionable?
well he got her pregnant.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i watch ep.8 it was a force not willingly because she said no... 555 but Pong is cute. he play love scenes well. gentle,tender and sweet.aaww. but his character is such a player. so bad. yeah i feel sorry for B. her character is sad.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
don't want to be mean but why those flight attendents got offend anyway, if like they say what is show is not true. plus we all know this is drama, so it will have those scenes to get people attentions. I just don't understand these people. ....Maybe it is true ;) so that why they don't want to watch it.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
what episode did B and Pong sleep together? is it a willing or force? yeah i rather see her end up with Pong too. not a fan of Kong. 555 anyone who watch. please answer me. thanks.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i read an article about flight attendance being offended by this lakorn, i'll post article in a bit

EDIT
BANGKOK, Thailand - A popular new Thai soap opera about love and infidelity in the high skies has angered Thai Airways flight attendants who demanded Monday that the show be canceled for casting their profession in an unrealistic and immoral light.

"The Air Hostess War," which broadcast its first three episodes last week, has captivated viewers with a story line about a dashing married pilot having an affair with one of his tall, slim flight attendants. There are love triangles that lead to fighting in the aisles and steamy sex scenes at stopover cities.

:lol: really ??? ^^^ i didn't know lakorn have streamy scene like dat . most of the time it the camera magic . i need to check out the streamy scene hahahahahah

natty

Chubs
lol sarn.. there werent any steamy love scenes lol.. but you know conservative thais lol kissing is scandalous enough lol..

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^^^it just too funnie cuz they say "steamy sex scenes" i was like wat ? really ? where ? i need to check dis out --- i just saw the willing/r scene... they shouldn't focus on the hand rubbing LMAOOOOO !!!! The article is right ....it IS TOOO STREAMY ....

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
HAHA i don't know i guess they're very conservative? or just have a lot of time in their hands.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
ok so random question but the little girl keeps callin' bee something at the wedding to me it sounds like "strawberry" what does it mean? thankz :)
"Strawberry" is a slang in Thai. it means a liar or a faker. it comes from the word "Dtaw-Lae." in Thai, when most people pronounce strawberry, they tend to miss the "r" sound, and say "sa-dtaw-berry" instead. they emphasize on the word "dtaw." so it eventually became a slang. when they want to say someone "dtaw-lae" (to lie or to fake), they say "strawberry" just to be funny.

kuathestar

sarNie Adult

วันจันทร์ที่ 4 �ุมภาพันธ์ 2551
หลังจาà¸?คลอดลูà¸?à¹?ล้ว ริน (บี-น้ำทิพย์) ตัดสินใจà¸?ลับมาบินอีà¸?ครั้ง ทำเอาหนิง (ป้อง-ณวัฒน์) ตà¸?ใจมาà¸?เพราะมีนัดà¸?ับเชอร์รà¸
่ (เป้ย-ปานวาด) เอาไว้ ที่สิงคโปร์เชอร์รี่เà¸?าะติดà¸
นิงà¸?ับรินไปทุà¸?ที่ จนหนิงอึดอัดà¸?ลัวว่ารินจะรูà¹
ความจริง à¸?่ายเชอร์รี่เห็นรินมาคุมเขà¹
มหนิงà¸?็หมั่นไส้à¹?à¸?ล้งส่งจดหà¸
ายบอà¸?รินว่าหนิงà¸?ำลังคั่วอยà¸
่à¸?ับผู้หà¸?ิงอื่น ทำเอารินตà¸?ใจมาà¸?โทรไปหา หนุ่ย (หยวน-นิธิชัย) จึงรู้ว่าผู้หà¸?ิงคนนั้นคือเà¸
อร์รี่ รินพยายามจะจับผิดทั้งคู่ �ต่หนิง�็เอาตัวรอดไปได้

วันอังคารที่ 5 �ุมภาพันธ์ 2551
หนิงรู้ว่าเชอร์รี่เป็นคนส่à¸
จดหมายบอà¸?ริน จึงต่อว่าเชอร์รี่อย่างหนัà¸?à¹
ละขู่ว่าจะเลิà¸?ถ้าหาà¸?เชอร์รà¸
่ไม่อยู่อย่างสงบ ยิ่งทำให้เชอร์รี่à¹?ค้นใจพยาà¸
ามหาทางจะเปิดตัวให้รินรู้ใà¸
้ได้ à¹?ต่à¸?็โดนหนิงขัดขวางà¸?่อนที่à¸
ินจะรู้ทุ�ครั้ง

วันพุธที่ 6 �ุมภาพันธ์ 2551
รินเริ่มได้ยินเรื่องของเชอà¸
์รี่à¸?ับหนิงมาà¸?ขึ้นๆ จึงเริ่มจับตาดูพฤติà¸?รรมของà¸
นิง โดยมีหนุ่ยà¸?ับ จี๊ด (à¹?จง-วราพรรณ) เป็นผู้ช่วย รินตามไปดูว่าหนิงมารับเชอรà¹
รี่ที่สนามบินตามที่จี๊ดบอà¸?à¸
รือไม่ à¹?ต่ไม่ทันเห็นรถของหนิงà¸?็ขัà¸
ออ�ไปซะ�่อน

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 �ุมภาพันธ์ 2551
รินตามไปจนพบว่าหนิงà¸?ับเชอรà¹
รี่อยู่ด้วยà¸?ันในโรงà¹?รม รินเสียใจมาà¸?ที่หนิงนอà¸?ใจ ทำให้ไม่ไว้ใจหนิงอีà¸?ต่อไป à¹?ละคอยตามเช็คหนิงทุà¸?ที่ ในขณะที่เชอร์รี่สะใจที่รินà¸
ู้ความจริง�ล้ว

Credit to Exact.co.th

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
i just finished reading the original story online. thanks to numfon who sent me the link. there's always a little embellishment in every lakon, of course. but for some reason, i hate the evil people in the story more than i hate the ones in the lakon. lol. there are some incidents in the true story that are much worse than those in the lakon...much, much worse. when i read it, i was really appalled by how Rin's family in-law treated her and her children. like, what kind of evil spirit possessed them? lol. but Rin in real life is very strong. she's not always nice like the one in the lakon. i'd rather see her that way. it would make her character more complex. Rin in the lakon is waaayyyy too nice and forgiving. i hope there will be a couple of scenes where she slaps the crap out of Cherry. i'm not sadistic, but Cherry is not the type of person who deals well with morality issues. she has absolutely no guilty conscience what so ever.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hells no she doesn't. she's such a fakerrrrrr. i read da spoilers for next week at exact's site and wow dis pei thing is long. i hope da lakorn ends da week after dat

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
hey Diamend, can you share the spoilers with us, or if in thai, can you please help translate too? sorry to ask too much but I didn't know how to read thai. thank in advance

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
sure i'll post da spoilers :D

monday - feb 4

rin decides to go back to work and dat gets ning worried because he's supposed to fly to singapore w/ cherry. so all 3 end up in singapore and cherry is w/ dem all da time and it makes ning nervous cause he's scared dat rin will find out da truth. cherry hates how rin comes and is always w/ him so she wrote a letter to rin saying dat ning is also w/ another woman. rin is shocked by da letter and calls up nui and finds out dat cherry is da other woman. so she tries to catch dem red-handed but ning never got caught.

tuesday - feb 5

after ning found out dat cherry sent dat letter to rin he got in a argument w/ cherry and threatens to leave her if she don't shut up. dat makes cherry more determined to let rin know about da affair herself. but ning always stops it from happening.

wednesday - feb 6

rin keeps hearin bout ning and cherry more and more and p'jeet and nui helps her. p'jeet told her when ning was goign to pick cherry up from da airport but rin didn't make it in time cause ning already left.

thursday - feb 7

rin tried to follow them anyway and finally found dem at a hotel together. so now dat rin has solid proof she's very upset and doesn't trust ning anymore. so she checks up on him all da time and cherry is happy dat rin knows.