Song Pradtana (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oops, I made a mistake. It's the cast interview of Song Pradtana on Bangkok Station that is on air on Dec. 15th. (Sorry about that :p) But Pong did say in another tweet that Song Pradtana is supposed to air in December. We just don't know the exact date, yet.

Cast interview on Bangkok Station

credit: Pong's twitter

jakjann

Jakjann
I think when the cast coming to this variety show then I think it could on air before that or after but not long time.
And I've heard that Malai will end soon but not sure when exactly, too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3eNnsPj4hs&feature=sub

Teaser....

Looks so dramatic, kinda iffy about watching this now knowing ch5 lakorns tend to overdo their lakorns.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
wasn't expecting this to be soo dramatic looking. thought that it would be romantic-ish with a lil bit of drama. great cast though

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I saw on the top right screen Dec. 15 with Song Pratana on it. I hope this lakorn is not as long as Malaisamchai.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
After watching the teaser and plus title finally understand the storyline. Plus thanks to Noiki summary too. First I thought Pim was bad now I understood that Pim is one of the main nang'eks. Pratana is their real name but just different nickname. Man Kemp is evil and psycho too. I can't wait to watch this lakorn.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Series Premiere is on Wednesday December 8th

Here's the synopsis for the first episode from Exact's website.(Credit: Punrunpundao@Forever Pong and Aom Fansite)
On the wedding day of Tee-yot(Pong)and Pradtana/Nueng (Pim), Tee-yot's ex lover Nichada (Khem) arrives. Nichada says that her husband has died and she does not know where else to go. Out of compassion, Tee-yot gets Nichada a job at the resort.

credit: PongNawatFC on twitter

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This lakorn looks extremely dramatic lol.... I will watch for the entire cast :lol: I actually love almost everyone in the lakorn Pong, Paula, Aerin, Pim, Khem. But, it does look extremely Dramatic

looksy

sarNie Adult
Just took a peek at it. I'm surprised Exact used an instrumental for the opening credits. I hope they'll change it for the second episode b/c I usually love the songs that Exact picks for their lakorn OSTs.

Here's the first episode.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzpxvYPI3Kc&feature=player_embedded
credit: tost78@youtube

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Kemp is a psycho here. I think I like Pim with Pong. They have a good chemistry with each others. The new pra'ek Guy he is so cute. Well maybe Pong and Pim will have a happy ending lakorn together later. I'm pretty sure Paula is not going to show until next week. I want to see the chemistry between pong and Paula. I