Silamanee - remake lakorn by Workpoint

stquick

sarNie Egg
Wasn't the old version really long? I wonder if this remake will be shorter. I think Kob suit the character, but I agree with greenapple2, I'm not sure if Paul will fit the role.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i was excited when i heard they were having a remake of this lakorn! but when i found out Paul's gonna be the pra'ek, eh.. decide i'm going to pass on this remake.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
i'm not happy with the casting at all!
i always wanted a remake of this lakorn coz its one of my favs, but i also pictures it with tik and thun as the brothers tik being the main pra elk of course and maybe aff as nang ek

moilee

sarNie Adult
I didn't like Paul too. The only lakorn I watched with him were Prissana (he played supporting role) and Sai Pai Tornado (because I like Kob). I said to myself...he didn't seen bad posing with Kob in Seelamanee...so I'm gonna try to like him a little bit...after all....he's playing with our beautiful Kob...you know.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
worpoint's remaking this? I thought it was compordee? and I will not comment; although I like Kob as an actress I don't know ... if she will fit the role because nang ek have 3 counterpoints and many different traits

elegance, confidence, feisty, gentle,

I've only seen Kob play in roles of gentleness and when she does play a feisty role it is hard to pay attention because you can't help but pay attention to the horrible pra'ek .. the only real feisty role I liked with Kob was Mae Khun Euy with Oil :wub:

no offense to her fans

pond

sarNie Egg
Oh man i was waiting for them to remake it, but i want the main couple to be Noon and Tik..I can see Noon fit this role very well, but not sure about kob.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i think the best ch 7 actress that will fit this role is noon, but i think kob can pull it off too, i'm happy for kob to be n'ek but i'm dissappointed to have Paul as p'ek.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
me too,
i've always wanted Noon for this lakorn too.
Noon and Tik
that would've been awsome

kob is always playing characters with parental issues? anyone notice? well not all, but most of her lakorns are like that.
for example,
Daoprasook, Oh Mada, Bussaba Rae Ruk, the lakorn she did with Andrew, Dang Sawan Saab (well, she wanted anttention from her father), Lhong Ngao Jun (not at first, but after p'ek came into the story), and the one she did with Hugo.
there's probably more, but those are the only one i've seen

oh yea, and now this one.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
UMMM FOR SURE THE COUPLE IS ODD..I TH9INK PUAL DOESN'T MATCH THE ROLE THAT MUCH...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
anyone is better than Dodo :wub: LOL
I never liked lik as pra-aek. <_<

Oh man i was waiting for them to remake it, but i want the main couple to be Noon and Tik..I can see Noon fit this role very well, but not sure about kob.
Yeah. I agree. I haven't been watching Noon for a long while. But the role does seem to suit Noon more than Kob.

kob is always playing characters with parental issues? anyone notice? well not all, but most of her lakorns are like that.
for example,
Daoprasook, Oh Mada, Bussaba Rae Ruk, the lakorn she did with Andrew, Dang Sawan Saab (well, she wanted anttention from her father), Lhong Ngao Jun (not at first, but after p'ek came into the story), and the one she did with Hugo.

HAHHAHA!!! that's so true!... It's kinda annoying now that you mention it. Errhh wellz.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
for example,

but those are only what 5 or 6 of the 30 some odd number of lakorn she has.....that only about 5% if that what were saying.....so when you say " MOST of her lakorn" you are WRONG. Lakorn now a days in 08 is re make so expect that there gonna compare and get dissed on until they pull in some high ratings and then viewers have different thoughts

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
they are following in the footsteps of the old silamanee...pretty nang'ek, weird-looking pra'ek...hahaha...gotta keep the tradition going, i guess... :lol:

but yeah, i have the same reaction as everyone else, which is "what the heck?!?" :huh:

jenlattana

sarNie Egg
i don't know.
althought i'm a fan of aum p and would love to see her in alot of dramas. i'd say noon w. would be the best for this role. she looks good wearing chiangmai clothes. i mean look at her in pleng pah lom dao with shakrit.

anyhow just my opinion. hopefully i didn't offend any kob fans. hehehe as for pra aek. i'm not sure of that. hmmmm vee? not very many pra aeks at ch7 to choose from.
hmmm possibly shakrit he's good at dissing the leading ladies. lol