Silamanee (Compordee)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Different outfit (Kob Suvanant):

Pink:

[color="#0e000"]Yellow:[/color]

Green and Red w/ Silamanee necklace:

Credit: Allaboutkob Forum
I love all the outfits on her. She looks so gorgeous as a princess. I hope she wears all sorts of color especially lavender and turquoise( bluish green). I love those colors on her. Thanks Nancy for more pics :p

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
paul n kob....sweets...this a great couple and they do match the roles..well anyways this is exciting and i just can't wait to see.....they both will do a great job.....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love all the outfits on her. She looks so gorgeous as a princess. I hope she wears all sorts of color especially lavender and turquoise( bluish green). I love those colors on her. Thanks Nancy for more pics :p
i like kob when she wears white clothes like in lnj with stefan, she looks soooo sweeet and young :wub: ah my kob miss her so much

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK from the pictures Kob looks so pretty in it. But gosh why does it have to be Paul. I still don't like him at all in this lakorn. Hope something happen and he have other lakorn to do and can't do this one so they can have another P'ek in his place. :lol:

And yes black belt Dodo was geeky in the old version, but in my opinion he still better than Paul. :D

Wondering whatever happen to Dodo now, still skirt chasing or what happen to him. Anyone have latest update on him? ^_^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Dodo was even better looking than Paul... Ugh. Sorry but as much as I do like Kob I still can't believe they picked her! Isn't she as old as the lakorn? Weird. She does look cute but not glowing as a princess like Ann Siriam did. I love the outfits though :wub:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Hey does anyone know who will be playing Kob's mom in this... I mean I hope i'm not imagining this but I think I saw in a couple of the pictures the same lady (Kaew Apiridee) who played Sirium's mom in the original version. If so then that is wierd... usually they try to find other people to play if it's a different version....

paulina

sarNie Egg
Chakrit should be the guy for this role, even though theres no r-scene (he's really good at it), the main character is actually aggressive and condescending to the n'ek which I think he can pull off, Paul is blah

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kaew Apiridee who played Sirium's mother in the original will be playing pra'ek mother in this version. Papassara Teychapaiboon will be playing Kob's mom.

Credit: Aom@allaboutkob forum

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Chakrit should be the guy for this role, even though theres no r-scene (he's really good at it), the main character is actually aggressive and condescending to the n'ek which I think he can pull off, Paul is blah
I don't know, I can't see chakrit playing this role, although he's agressive and all

Kaew Apiridee who played Sirium's mother in the original will be playing pra'ek mother in this version. Papassara Teychapaiboon will be playing Kob's mom.

that's weird, pr'ek's mom now?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid

i like this woman (kob's mother), she's the "yohoo" lady in a lakorn with kwang, very funny.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I'M SO GLAD SW IS BACK UP!!!
MISS READING POST AND UPDATES!

I LOVE KOB; GLAD SHE GOT THIS ROLE. SOO PRETTY LIKE ALWAYS. P'EK THEY COULD HAVE GOTTEN SOMEONE ELSE. HE'S OKAY IN CERTAIN MOVIES BUT I DONNO AS A MATURE CHARACTER...

WE'LL SEE...