Sedtee Karng Kiang (PJJ-Hunk Manoga)

jakjann

Jakjann
Super NEWZ!!!!!
BUT WITH fOUR....i don´t like she, but she is bewtiful

But is Tol and green not a couplein real ? XD

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
according to Beam's schedule on his hi5, they might start filming on October 28, or maybe its the opening. He didnt really say much.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i wonder why they choose four to be n'ek not that i dont like her, but i dont think she suit n'ek role. is rs out of n'ek or they just wanna pair the two up.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
YAY.. IM SO HAPPY.. DAN.. BEAM.. N FILM.. ARE BACK.. WHOOT WHOOT.. IM SO HAPPY.. LOVE THEM 3 KEKE.. YAY..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS.. ALL MY HOTTIES ARE BACK! BEAM, DAN, BIE, AND FILM... I'VE BEEN WONDERING WHERE THEY ALL DISAPPEAR TOO... I CAN NOT WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR... 2009 IS THE YEAR OF ALL MY HOTTIES! LOVE THEM ALL AND I WILL STAY TUNED ON THEM...

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I'm not much of a fan of Four, singing or acting wise, but it's good to see Beam again. Is this Green from AF5? If so, she's really pretty but it may be too fast for her to be in a lakorn since AF just ended not too long ago. They'll probably make her take up some more acting lessons anyway.

Tol and Green

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so happy... Green af5 gets to play first time in lakorn. She's pretty!!!!
I don't like Four in singing or even in acting but she's cute. I prefer she's play as the second lead better.

twinklestar

sarNie Egg
tol af?! is this the same tol af that got in trouble for talkin' smack about big d2b?! if so it's kinda weird how he's now in a drama w/beam ... ionno ...