screencaps powerdvd

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i waas wondering if anyone have this prgram want to share or know a site where u can d/l freen powerdvd to make screencaps????

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I've seen Bopha make several screen caps for different lakorns..maybe you should try to PM her and ask what she uses...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
you don't need powerdvd to make screen caps, there are many other different methods you can use like for example, most computers come with window movie maker which allows you take some caps or you can use the print screen method ^_^

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
If the media is in your hardrive.. and u're using window media player press "ctrl +I" and there u have it.. it captures the image at that moment and ask u the name u wish to save it as.. VERY EASY

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
really how come it doesn't work...i tried and it didn't seem to work.....i think i might did something wrong...

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
onestupidguy said:
If the media is in your hardrive.. and u're using window media player press "ctrl +I" and there u have it.. it captures the image at that moment and ask u the name u wish to save it as.. VERY EASY
[post="66967"][/post]​

:D Thanks for sharing that. I try it and it work.

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
Chewy said:
really how come it doesn't work...i tried and it didn't seem to work.....i think i might did something wrong...
[post="67021"][/post]​
1. The media you're running isn't in your HARDDRIVE. (if u run it from vcd, dvd, and etc it doesn't work)

2. I'm not sure.. try window media player 10

It works for amy.. so.. i guess it either one of this 2 you didn't apply.

(This method will not ALWAYS work.. but works 99% of the time for me.. NOTE changing some setting in the window media player may cuz this option to stop working)

cecilia

Staff member
several player that cap..and super use to use..

BS PLAYER
GOM PLAYER
WINDOW MEDIA

*just remember where you originally save the main file of the player..like mine..i save it to my c:download program..so all the caps are locate in there...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I didn't want to start a new topic...but not sure if this is related here.

I want to make screencaps from DVDs that I burned into DVD+R...but when I put it into the computer the info is blank...unlike a regular dvd...it doesn't even play on the computer...so how do I make caps?

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
BlueMoon said:
I didn't want to start a new topic...but not sure if this is related here.

I want to make screencaps from DVDs that I burned into DVD+R...but when I put it into the computer the info is blank...unlike a regular dvd...it doesn't even play on the computer...so how do I make caps?
[post="71817"][/post]​
Well.. does the DVD+R run in a dvd player? My guess is u burn the dvd wrong.. thats y it's display blank. It happens when there is an error during the burning process.

Where is darvil theseday.. i feel like i'm the only tech guy here.. Its amazing that the rest of the guys in sarnworld doesn't seem to be able help...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
onestupidguy said:
Well.. does the DVD+R run in a dvd player? My guess is u burn the dvd wrong.. thats y it's display blank. It happens when there is an error during the burning process.

Where is darvil theseday.. i feel like i'm the only tech guy here.. Its amazing that the rest of the guys in sarnworld doesn't seem to be able help...
[post="72212"][/post]​
I burned it with a DVD Recorder and tried to play it in the Computer...so my guess is it's not compatible? Probably...but thanks
OSG...much appreciated for taking the time to answer... :)

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
how com it didn't work for me? i try window movie maker and window media and both didnt' work for me? and i do have a dvd player too.