Ruk Son Kaen(Polyplus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ok. i got some info on this lakorn. it goes that paul is maem's son. he and pat grew up together and of course are in love. the thing is that pat made paul's mother crazy, but maem is just pretending... that's all i have. credit: iamvarayuth

katia

sarNie Hatchling
another pat lakorn ey. Thanks nong kristy for the update.....This is like one HOT year for pat. She has so many lakorns. so happy for her though

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
aww so cute! childhood love but it turns into revenge. waa!
bittersweet love =) i can tell pauls mom is gonna be a *itch already >.<

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Short Summary
Credit: Bpa'New @ Napapafanclub.com

Paul Pattarapol plays the role as Bpadon. He's a young, handsome, and wealthy young lad. Heir to his family's hotel. He's a very quiet person and ever girls' target. But knowing that his mother is crazy and thinking that it's his father's fault, he then hates his father. After his major in administrative, he goes home and takes after the business.

Pat Napapa plays the role as Namneung. She's a young and pretty girl that likes bakery. She has her own little bakery, which is inside Bpadon's hotel. Namneung has a very scenic view of the world and likes to help others. People tend to think that she is a weak person, but she truly has a vigorous heart. She also loves her mother very much. She is willing to sacrifice for her mom. Namneung is very consistent with her love. Even though she has a guy friend, Tawan(Bon), the person she loved since she was a kid is Bpadon. But because Bpadon thinks Nampeung's mother has part to do with his mother going crazy, his anger and vengeance then overshadows his love causing him to torture her physically and emotionally.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
Short Summary
Credit: Bpa'New @ Napapafanclub.com

Paul Pattarapol plays the role as Bpadon. He's a young, handsome, and wealthy young lad. Heir to the his family's hotel. He's a very quiet person and ever girls target. But knowing that his mother is crazy and thinking that it's his father's fault, he then hates his father. After his major in administrative, he goes home and takes after the business.

Pat Napapa plays the role as Namneung. She's a young and pretty girl that likes bakery. She has her own little bakery, which is inside Bpadon's hotel. Namneung has a very scenical view of the world and likes to help others. People tend to think that she is a weak person, but she truly has a vigorous heart. She also loves her mother very much. She is willing to sacrifice for her mom. Namneung is very consistent with her love. Even though she has a guy friend, Tawan(Bon), the person she loved since she was a kid is Bpadon. But because Bpadon thinks Nampeung's mother has part to do with his mother going crazy, his anger and vengeance then overshadows his love causing him to torture her physically and emotionally.

NOW THIS IS THE LAKORN I REALLY WANT TO SEE...
I LOVE THIS KIND OF LAKORNS..
I LOVE PAUL..AND STARTING TO LIKE PAT...
SHE REALLY PREETY AND I LOVE HOW SHE ACT...
SHE SO FUNNY AND PREETY.