RIP Por

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh good. Poor guy, been through so much. so scary how something so small can almost destroy something so big. We aren't at the top of the food chain after all.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Por's able to speak now! He said he's thirsty for water! Actually, he asked to drink Pepsi. Lol. His voice is still soft and raspy since they just took off the ventilator. He's receiving oxygen via a nasal gastric tube. Since today is Father's day in Thailand, they brought nong Mali to to the hospital so she can give him a puang malai (flower garland). It was a touching moment when she brought the flower and placed it at the side of his bed. She whispered to him, "Daddy I brought you flowers for Father's day." They also showed her a picture of Por and Maeya on a magazine for their upcoming lakorn and she called him daddy and kissed the cover. So far, he's still in CCU. They're monitoring him closely for infections. Por can move a bit and is aware of his surroundings. However, he still doesn't know what happened. His family is constantly there to give him support.  

Woo hoo! One step at a time. Progress is better than no progress at all. Keep the prayers coming AFers.

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20151205/218103.html

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Reading this makes me remember my practical days during my studies few months ago... All the medical staff could only say this and that to the family but the one who feel the pain is the family and the patient themselves... I hope Por could accept the news that will be told to him.... 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Seriously I want to take Mali home. She is just so adorable and very engaging. Good news...he is able to at least talk a bit. He's alive!!! His family will be grateful for whatever recovery he is able to make.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
It's good por is stronger to survive. From what I know it can cause someone to death. This dengue is not something we can play around.
I once had been a suspected for this infection. I got a long fever. And when my doctor check, he said my platelet is low so maybe I got dengue fever. But the strange thing is my physically look is not like the other people who got in the same ward with me.
Hahaha.. And when the doctor check it one more again, it's not dengue fever.i just got other infection. Hahaha.. Just funny when thinking the doctors keep saying I actually got a dengue fever.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Mali is one energetic, fun loving toddler. She is so natural in front of the cameras & camcorders, a little entertainer in her own right. It seemed like she brought smiles to the reporters, fans and friends of her father who came to get news and support her, her father & her family.

I think once he has more improvements, someone will calmly tell him what had happened. I hope he will get a prosthetic left foot.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
She's like a super happy child, not shy at all. That is when you know that despite the world not knowing, she was extremely well loved and showered with attentions at home. Lol she's so animated too! A superstar in the making hahaha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Por's condition is getting better each day. He tells his wife that he wants to go home now. She's waiting for the right time to tell him about his foot. I say wait until he's stronger than this. He just woke up so give it two or three more weeks. He's still in a vulnerable state so they wouldn't want to upset him which can raise his blood pressure. To add, he's off blood pressure medication.

https://www.thairath.co.th/content/546503
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20151208/218273.html

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Por's in stable condition. They're closely monitoring his lungs, but for the most part, most of his vital organs are functioning normally. Presently, he can speak but not clearly. They are helping him breathe through his nose. Last night, his wife, manager, parents, and physicians broke the news to Por about his foot. Por is able to accept it and doesn't seem overly upset about it. However, he does not know that everyone knows about Mali. In addition, monks voluntarily came to bless Por at the hospital so he can live a long and healthy life/ overcome all the bad things that has happened to him.  

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20151209/218331.html 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Hopefully he's okay about everyone knowing about his daughter. Everyone is accepting of the news so I'm sure that he'll understand.