renting boran lakorn wid Sarn

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
hahahaha...hmmmm if i were you i would pm her first....well actually it doesn't matter.....lolz...what ill tell you what i did...i uhhh pmed her first and told her what lakorn i wanted and uhh then told her i had the check and shit ready and what day imma send it and uhh yeah...then she pmed meeh bak with a responds and all is good! hahahaha..and tada like 2 weeks later i got my movies...!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Yeah i know that..but you see renting is kinda different...i mean you gotta really trust the person if ur gonna rent it out to them and have it be paid with money order or check...cuzz like what i mean is what if people keep the movies then sarn wouldn't be able to do nuffin...if they paid with check or money order...im not trying to say anything here...cuzz you know im the one wanting to rent with check or money order lolz...but just pointing out some worries there.
[post="23433"][/post]​
:lol: well, of course she's gonna take the person renting into consideration first (even though it says 100 posts or more). hehehe

and also, sarn can ban people from this forum too. that person would have to be pretty stupid to want to get banned from SARNWORLD. lol don't ya think? :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
hehehe yeah i guess...thats koo then...why am i worrying about stuff like this..when im no the one renting out to peopole...mah bad...well i hope sarn will let some of us rent out with check and money order!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
KwanFah said:
How long would it take to get the lakorns if your buying and using money order? 2 or 3 weeks?
[post="24010"][/post]​
i bought using paypal, and i got the lakorns in like two to three days (can't remember exactly when). ha

but if you're going to use a money order, it will depend on when the money order reaches sarn.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yup yup...i paid with check..and it got to sarn like 5 days later i guess...and sarn sent it out like 2 days after she recieved it i guess...it's quick though. u will prolly get it sometimes by the 2nd week after you send out ur check.

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
annea said:
..im just curious..OmG!!! i'm trying to get to 100 post...but its taking foreva!!!lolz..
[post="21980"][/post]​
lolz.........me too....

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
KwanFah said:
I sent out my money order and she hasnt received it yet. and its been like a week already.
[post="24927"][/post]​
hmmm...it's only been a week. let's not panic yet. :)

**and here's a handy little tip to everyone: :)

in the future, when you guys send checks or money orders, fold a piece of paper around it so that it looks like a letter. cuz when you just put checks or money orders in the envelope by itself, people (thieves, that is) automatically assume it's some kind of payment, and take it.

...and that's not good. :mellow:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah true what Thookatha said..and also be aware of what day you send in ur check too..cuzz if you send ur envelops regularly by mail at home and stuff it usually takes at least 5 business days...like if you were to send it on a wednesday then you prolly gotta wait longer because of sunday. get it get it.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Yeah true what Thookatha said..and also be aware of what day you send in ur check too..cuzz if you send ur envelops regularly by mail at home and stuff it usually takes at least 5 business days...like if you were to send it on a wednesday then you prolly gotta wait longer because of sunday. get it get it.
[post="25593"][/post]​
ooh so the best day is Monday?