Real Aum Fans!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Now be honest girls...who in there actually loved Aum before the whole Jungle Fever??

-me honestly alwaise loved P'Aum and i alwaised wondered why this handsome guy with this killer body is not as popular as the other actors. I actuallie didn't watch JLR..don't ask me why..i dunno.i'm just the kind of person that gets out of certain tings when too many ppl are interested in it...LOL..i dunno but I started to reallie like him after his lakorn w/ Joy / Ice/ Pitta and also his recent one w/ Cherry and Benz... :D ..i look forward to his future works...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I always thought that Aum was a decent actor. The first lakorn I saw of his was the one with Tanyares. That was a good lakorn. He was awesome in Lom Huan. I am still waiting to see Rai Rissiyia. He usually plays a bit passive p'ek not strong like in JLR. He has pushed and stretched his talents for sure in through the years. He picks all different types of roles.

I am in love with Aff too, Sarn. She is so cute! I've never seen any of her lakorn until JLR. I will follow her lakorn from now on.

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not crazy for him but I think he is a GREAT actor. I started to like his acting since Lom Huan with Benz because he was sooooooooo great at acting out his role.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
honestly, I was one before jrl...the first one I saw him in was ku la krow or white rose with nadia...I thought he was fuggly but I saw some of his other ones and he grew on me...I thought he wasn't cute, but very attractive, like he just grew on me...but I really liked him in lom huan and really really liked him in the one with yard and I really really liked him in gong jak lai dok bua...and I really really really love him...gosh, he just kept getting hotter and hotter

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
well the truth is that the first lakorn i watched of his was Rai Rissaya...his character was kind of weak in my opinion so i somewhat disliked him...i wasn't going to watch JLR...but then i did and i noticed that he can play so many different roles and take different personalities......i'm glad that i did....he is now one of my favorite actors....very talented and hot (might i add).....i just finished watching Dao Lhong Fah with Cherry...loved his character....he has on grown on me (not literally)...can't wait to watch other lakorns from him now and forever^.^

i think that actor and actresses have their ups and downs...i think that i should watch other lakorns of theirs and compare before coming to a decision......i learned from my mistake......so happy that i did and now AUM is mine (hahahaha...not kidding....i'm serious :unsure: <--someone might try to jump me because i said aum is mine....i must now hide myself :ph34r: and now go to his "island" :tease:<--later everyone )

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
can i say i fall for AFF's charm in Jamleuy Rak ? I think she HOT
sarN you crack me up girl!!!! :loool:

I like her since I first saw her in the lakorn with Paul and Benz. Yes... Soraya is Hot!!!!! :wub:

For my sexy Harit... sorry to say I just fall in love with him after watching JLR but now I go back to watch his old lakorn, find him very sexy and HOT.. Oh, of course great actor too. ;)
Hope that count as a true Fan and JLR jungle fever fan that is 100% sure. :ph34r: :wub:

skies

sarNie Adult
i think my very first lakorn of aum was the one called "buang leh sanaeha" where he's part of the main casts...i didn't know it was him back then or even now until i found the series again on youtube and i was going from episode to episode and found him and was like WTF...he was young back then! lol...i liked his character in the series...and my mom and i cried throughout that series, it was a real tear jerker i don't know...but yeah, now he's all mature and hot...haha...i'm not overly obsessed with him like some of you gals...i just think he's hot and can act quite better than some actors... :D

chenling

sarNie Adult
I like him every since I watched the lakorn he did with Joy S...I can't remember the name of it, the show was okay I really only watched it for him.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i've always thought aum was a great actor who was underrated. and im glad that jam leuy ruk gave him the spotlight he deserved. i wouldn't have called myself a big fan of his though, nor do i today. but i am a fan of his work & enjoy almost all that i've seen of him. i think he's a very versatile actor (which you rarely find). not to mention, i absolutely love him w/ benz

and since sarn brought up aff, i'll mention her too. i didn't know who she was until jlr. i think i remember asking if she was a new actress. i think i stopped watching lakorns for soo long, i don't know whos who anymore. but she did grow onto me after jam leuy ruk. i think she has a long & wonderful career ahead of her (i mean come on, shes on every cover of magazine!) im impressed & will continue to follow her work.

cecilia

Staff member
well, i know him for awhile
just don't' pay attention until JLR came along ^^

real fan? .. hm, i watch here and there on his lakorns.
the first one i fully finish was with tap tawan with benz. but she was such a bitch in there. i couldn't stand.and yup, he's sorta weak in there too
so i ididn't pay that much attention .. overall, JLR is what captivate me and make me crazy! ..

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
meeh, honestly, i havent watch any of his lakorn before JLR ..
AFTER JLR i thought he is so HOT...i love hem...i think hes a great actor and
IM LOOKIN 4 HIS LAKORN IN THE FUTURE, SO YEAH..NOW IM A FAN OF HIS...

tinah

sarNie Coma
ive always liked aum way before jlr and i mention a couple of times how i wanted to see him in bigger and better roles cuz he is a great actor but he was usually overshadow by his co-star. now i dont have to worry anymore since he made it big after jlr.

the first lakorn i saw him in was "tub tawan" with benz but i didnt like him til buang leh sanaha.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
my first aum lakorn was the secret flower sending one with nadia even though i didnt find out until a couple of years ago dat it was him... after that i have tuned into only dao lhong fah, gong jark dok bua and rai rissaya before tuning into jamluey ruk... but it wasnt until jamluey ruk dat i strted to like him cos his previous roles have been weak-ish... now im an aum fan on da edge of my seat waiting for his new lakorns...

lol... i have only strted to like aff in this lakorn too...

monkey12

sarNie Egg
my sistster and I notice him in Salukjet with Kat English and Sam..Although he wasn't the main character but my sister and I always thought he was cute and that he should be p'ek

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I like him before JLR since he play with Benz, but love him more when he play with Bua, now I'm in love with him when I saw JLR! :wub: I hope to see him play more lakorn but the n'ek is not Benz, too bad they have like three lakorn together as I saw. I really love Um when he play with Bua, he betray his character so well, look young and hot, even my parents love him! :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
To be honest, NO I hated Aum maybe it was because he played with the nang ek that I dislike. I don't want to point out names, but after JRL, I see that he gets to play with better nang ek and I so totally fell in love with him. I seriously mean it. You know I don't speak Thai so when I am dreaming, I understand Thai and when Thai words flew off from my mouth, I was shocked. And then I forgot what happened next. I hate it when I cannot remember much about a dream. But if you have not yet known, when you are sleeping you are dreaming and when you wake up and you said I did not have a dream. That is wrong. Anyone wants to know more can search the internet. You will be amazed, well if you are into psychology.

cecilia

Staff member
^funfun, you're too funny. i have those kind of dream. where it didn't seem like a dream but encounter them later and be like, is this a dream or is this real. need to knock myself out sometime.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i did like him in lom huan, but that was before i even knew the names of actors and actresses...and that was the only lakorn i watched of his before JLR haha...

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao. u dream of Aum ? Though i LOVE JLR and love the couple but i have no feeling for Aum outside of JLR but dat doesn't mean i dislike him . He just normal to me . Prolly cuz i don't fancy star or have a favorite actress/actress i only interest in the lakorn and the characters they play ~~ confuse ? 0.o but i have to admit Aum & Aff is the first actor/actress that i want to follow their news , photo/magazine , life , blog , lakorn ..everything. Did i mention im falling for AFF more than AUM ? Call me a lesbo but she HOT