Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Why don't you just watch Hima Tai Prajun?I want to watch it right now but my vcr is broken and I don't have it in dvd so thats why I'm trying to buy it in dvd.But I'm watching Sadut Ruk right now I've been watching it over and over since I started using the internet.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Why don't you just watch Hima Tai Prajun?I want to watch it right now but my vcr is broken and I don't have it in dvd so thats why I'm trying to buy it in dvd.But I'm watching Sadut Ruk right now I've been watching it over and over since I started using the internet.
i did watch Hima Ta Jun, i was really sad when i saw the ending.. :wavecry: overall i think it was a really well written script..the cast was great and storyline..love pat/film..they need to go another lakorn together!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I think they need another lakorn together too :blush: .If they really play another lakorn/movie it better not be a sad ending :angry: but i still want it romantic ^_^ .

tinah

sarNie Coma
i want to see tons of romance!..thats if they ever do have another lakorn together..maybe revenful type :lol: im so into revenge drama..cuz theres alot of kiss/slap..and also agreesive scenes..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tinah said:
i want to see tons of romance!..thats if they ever do have another lakorn together..maybe revenful type :lol: im so into revenge drama..cuz theres alot of kiss/slap..and also agreesive scenes..
[post="160038"][/post]​
I was thinking of that type too but my sister said that Film doesn't go with that kind of type.She said he goes with a role like Hima Tai Prajun or Hua Jai Latfai.Pat can always play with Por,Danor Num ^_^ .

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think pat will be pair up with dan its just in a matter of time..hmm..has film ever play the revengful type of role?....im looking forward to his lakorn with janie..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
i think pat will be pair up with dan its just in a matter of time..hmm..has film ever play the revengful type of role?....im looking forward to his lakorn with janie..
[post="160059"][/post]​

I'm saying the same thing!!! I'm sitting here praying that pat and dan get to be in a lakorn or two together...I think they'll be great cause dan always look good with his n'eks and same for pat and her pr'eks...
I haven't seen allof pat's works but so far I'm loving her...
and I don't want to see film in a revenge lakorn...I personally don't like revenge lakorns...doesn't seem like there's much romance...
I like paul...glad that he has a lot of upcoming lakorns but I won't get to watch them cause my mom's not a fan of his so I'm counting on my sarn buddies to upload!!!
man, I can't wait to see this lakorn...I am a huge fan of period lakrons...especially ones where there's going back to the past or reborn into different generation like num and anne's lakorn...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat and Dan would make a great couple ^_^!Thay both are small(RS is trying to find n'ek about Dans size),both look like a kid,Dan can play the Thai insrument and Pat knows the Thai dance and they both know how to play piano.They are like a match made!I still would like to see Pat and Film ^_^, they are my super favorite couple on screen and hopefully off screen too.I'm just crossing my fingers.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh sooner or later we will see dan with pat since film already already had his time..pat is petite so she'll go right with him

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tinah said:
yeh sooner or later we will see dan with pat since film already already had his time..pat is petite so she'll go right with him
[post="160198"][/post]​
She is petite ^_^ .But I want her to pair up with Num to since I've seen them as brothers and sisters in Hima Tai Prajun and they look like they can become a great couple on screen. :wub:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tinah said:
hmmm i cant picture pat with num..i think they're more like brothers/sister
[post="160390"][/post]​
Maybe so.But I would still like to see pat and Num together as a couple in a lakorn.Who knows both Pat and Num might become a one of my favorite couples of all time.It's nice to see Pat paired up with different pr'ek.Also one question the news on Pat that you posted up can you translate it?I know it has something of her being famous and arrogant.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Maybe so.But I would still like to see pat and Num together as a couple in a lakorn.Who knows both Pat and Num might become a one of my favorite couples of all time.It's nice to see Pat paired up with different pr'ek.Also one question the news on Pat that you posted up can you translate it?I know it has something of her being famous and arrogant.
oh no..now im curious to know whats it about

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I want to see Pat again in a lakorn really soon.I haven't seen her for along time and this lakorn won't air til maybe next year.

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
KristyS said:
I want to see Pat again in a lakorn really soon.I haven't seen her for along time and this lakorn won't air til maybe next year.
[post="160750"][/post]​
I know.I want to see Pat again.To bad they just started to film this lakorn like this month.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
[post="160038"][/post]​
Me too. I love revenge lakorns with lots of kiss/slap scenes. Those are the type that gets me hyped!! LOL. But, somehow, I can't imagine Pat and Paul acting those scenes together. I'd rather see Pat and Por in those agressive scenes. LOL. The two would be more entertaining. :loool: