problem with megaupload

bowbow

sarNie Egg
i have a problem with megaupload. After i waited and clicked at the download button, the new page showed "too many connections from your IP accounts". What this means and how i can solve this probem?

Thx.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
bowbow said:
i have a problem with megaupload. After i waited and clicked at the download button, the new page showed "too many connections from your IP accounts". What this means and how i can solve this probem?

Thx.
[post="20463"][/post]​
:lol: i get it to u can only d/l 2 or maybe 3 d/l from whatever file u going to d/l so don't d/l too many at the same time that's why i d/l 1 at a time plus if u d/l 2 or 3 takes soooooooo longggggggggg :angry: urrrggggggg that's why i hate d/l from meguload i mean if u upload it from megauload its fast but other people who d/l from your link megaload itssss so freaken slowwwwwwwwwww :angry:

darvil

sarNie Adult
bowbow said:

Thx.
[post="20463"][/post]​
Are you from southeast Asia?

The reason I ask you is that some countries in Asia use the same IP for many users. What this does it mess up people like you. There might be other people with the same IP who might be dling or just recently dled.

There is nothing you can do about it. :(

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:( I'm from Australia, but i still get it all the time, also if the file is too big or take too long to dl, they also cut off the file so rather than 1hrs u get 40 mins.

:lol: What do I do now, I stop dl any lakorn from megaload. Unless I really want it and the shop don't have it.

Rakniran

I'm from USA state of Ohio. I get that message only if,i tried to upload two files at the same time. i think they only let you upload one file at a time.But u can download as many as you want from them. I have download from megaupload like five files at the same time using flashget and it work just fine.

bowbow

sarNie Egg
Yes. I'm from SE Asia. Is there anything that I can solve this problem??

Rakniran said:
I'm from USA state of Ohio. I get that message only if,i tried to upload two files at the same time. i think they only let you upload one file at a time.But u can download as many as you want from them. I have download from megaupload like five files at the same time using flashget and it work just fine.
[post="20979"][/post]​
How I can use flashget to dl files from megaupload ??

Rakniran

bowbow said:
Yes. I'm from SE Asia. Is there anything that I can solve this problem??
How I can use flashget to dl files from megaupload ??
[post="21654"][/post]​
When u open megaupload page to download your file. WHen the side DOWNLOAD show up,right click and click on download this file using flashget. And the flashget program will show up and dl will automatically begin. Hope that help you out..

Good luck