Pinky's Indian Movie

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, that's great news!!! Do anyone know is she going to attend the Indian International Film Award in Bangkok on June 6??? IIFA is an estranvagant event and many Bollywood stars show up and perform.

fun

Expired Sarnie
My maid saw on TV Pool Live yesterday that Pinky's movie with India is confirmed.
what you got a maid. lmao i am the maid in my freaking dam house. lol

coool! does she speak the language though??? more details please
i know i was thinking the same too. not really a fan of indian/bollywood films but i do watch some from time to time.

deng girl you got a maid?! [sorry off-topic]

i wonder how they're gonna do this...
i know. shit i have to work my a** off on my own. i aint got the bling bling. lmao

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
I think both Pinky's parents mixed. She is like 5 different nationalities: her mom is like Thai, Hmong, something and her dad is like Thai, Indian and something...lol. anyway, i love me some bollywood movies so It'll be cool to see her in one of those...she certainly is pretty enough for them. But girl is a bit too thin...her body seems a little prepubescent but whatever...pinky love forever...lol. :lol:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
No I thought pinky was only mixed with indian. i can't wait for this. i want to know who she'll pair up with :] hope its someone good looking!! they'll probably dubbed pinkys voice though T_T unless she learn there language!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
sindu17 is right, both of her parents are mix blood themselves and she's part Pakistani not Indian.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh whoa. India? That's kinda cool. I bet she would look gorgeous in their clothes.

neena

sarNie Adult
hmm...i wonder whats it about....if its really a bollywood movie...i'm kinda interested...i'm not a big enough fan of pinky to really care i'm just interested in who she'll be with...hahah

Kina

Dubsteppin'
will it be in their native language because i wanna hear pinky speak the language. that's really cool if she can speak thai english n her dad's language.

Hmm, Pinky's dad is Chinese, her mom is part Indian or Pakistan, I'm not sure...

Anyways, I heard somewhere that this is going to be in English, I think from Darara when they interviewed her...

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
oh i wonder who they are going to pair her up with???? i would like to hear Pinky speak Hindi and since she's new to Bollywood maybe...John Abraham, Shahruk Khan, Arjun Rampal, Saif Ali Khan, Tushar Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, the hot Hrithik Roshan, Zayed khan.....guess i have to wait to find out like everybody else. wonder how good is Pinky at dancing cuz there will be danceing too???