Pet

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Do you guy have any pet? What's it(s) name? Why you choose the name? And why do you choose that pet type?

For me I don't have any pet. But I alway long for one. I want a Biewer dog. It's one of the cutest toy size dog that I like. I am planning to get on when I'm 21 in April so it could be like a present for my self. I am planning to name it Baccon.

juicee

sarNie Elites
well, I have two turtles, Crush and Skipperdee. And lots of fish, cause we have a tropical aquarium at home as well as a koi pond. As for dogs, I have a new puggle puppy named Scooby, after Scooby Doo. And I also have a Chocolate Labrador, Coco, whom I didn't name since she was a rescue dog. My little sister has Maltese named Lola.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hey my baby's named lola too....lola de barcelona. hhehehe....and i have a operation magnolia. they're both the cutest in the world.

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
I have a big dog..hehe :lol: I have a labrador retriever and his name is pudge and i named him that because when he was a puppy he was so fat his stomach was hanging to the point where it was touching the floors..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
well, i used to have a lot of big dogs back then. those dogs are bernese mountain (joe), chow chow (purple), dalmatian (judy), german shepherd (star), golden retriever (nicky), great dane (jake), labrador retriever (max), rottweiler (barky), and saint bernard (lazy). i had to move them away to my mother's friends because that time, our apartment wasn't allowed those kind of dogs because they were too big.

i once had a siberian husky (white) when i was really little.

now i owned a small dog, chidoll chihuahua (nikki). isn't she adorable? :wub:

note: if you see "()", it's the names i called them.

and yeah i know A LOT OF DOGS but i really missed them so much. :(

dfemc

sarNie Adult
kitkat said:
well, i used to have a lot of big dogs back then. those dogs are bernese mountain (joe), chow chow (purple), dalmatian (judy), german shepherd (star), golden retriever (nicky), great dane (jake), labrador retriever (max), rottweiler (barky), and saint bernard (lazy). i had to move them away to my mother's friends because that time, our apartment wasn't allowed those kind of dogs because they were too big.

i once had a siberian husky (white) when i was really little.

now i owned a small dog, chidoll chihuahua (nikki). isn't she adorable? :wub:

note: if you see "()", it's the names i called them.

and yeah i know A LOT OF DOGS but i really missed them so much. :(
[post="54817"][/post]​
oooh...that's so precious....u should bring 'em over. :)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Birds are OK...but afraid of them pecking my eyeballs out :shocked: LOL...as for cats and dogs? I'm sooo scared of them...I try to avoid places that have such animals!

First time I've ever touched a cat was when I had to skin, dissect, and many other disgusting things in my Human Anatomy class...it felt so awkward!

Unfortunately, there are plenty of fat cats that seems to roam the school's territory endlessly... :angry:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I had 2 lovebirds, got them since they were young .... then they had 8 babies within 2 years :shocked:
I gave 2 of the babies away and 6 months later we let them all go :wavecry: :wavecry:
I named the parents, Holly and Polly <_< <_< as for the babies we just remember them by their difference lol :lol:

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
your dog is so cute.

I have a dog her name is Mee Mee. my uncle choose that name for her.
i will post her pic if i have time.