"Perhaps Love" 《如果爱》

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
Here's a musical film that sure looks good! I think I want to watch it when it gets released! Jacky Cheung is in it. I'm a big fan of his. Love his songs! :p

Check out it's official website. Pretty COOL! There's also a trailer. ^_^
(the video clips seem to take a little longer to download, but its worth the wait!).

http://www.perhapslovemovie.com/

South Korean star Ji Jin Hee, Chinese mainland actress Zhou Xun and Taiwan actor Takeshi Kaneshivo attended the premiere of Perhaps Love, the latest film by director Peter Chan, at the 62nd Venice Film Festival. (Source: CRIENGLISH.com)

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer

Watch Perhaps Love Movie:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=DB5A766F7B663C6B

Synopsis: The story revolves around a love triangle wrapped in a movie-within-a-movie, and is punctuated throughout by the heartfelt score and love songs. Film student Lin Jian Tung (Takeshi Kaneshiro) falls for Suen Na (Zhou Xun), yet she values her career higher than love and flees the relationship. A decade later, Suen has become a leading movie star with the help of her lover, renowned director Nip Man (Jacky Cheung), while Lin Jian Tung has also become a star of his own right. Fate brings them back together and dictates them to collaborate in a musical about the love triangle, an irony which reflects the harsh reality. Jealousy, hatred and passion intertwine and culminate with the intervention of a seasoned fairy, a modern Cupid who shares their joy and sorrow.

Credit: Karazen.com

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i have being in luv with this guy since he first appear. this time he and the case would b here to do a promote the movie on the 3 and 4 dec. i have made it a mission to see him. gosh i m going crazy here. :shocked: :lmao: :w000t:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:shocked: ooooo seeems interesting. . the main actress is HOTT :shocked: hehehe . . when is it airing?

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
Linn said:
opening scene remind me of Moulin Rouge

Takeshi looks handsome as usual in this one
[post="59071"][/post]​
that is what everyone keep saying, but i have watch the movie and i luv it. althought it is simialr but like the director say, it is a story that u have to watch then u have to forget about the similarity............

pinkstar

sarNie Egg
wow Jacky Cheung is in it. haven't seen him in any shows in a while. finally a movie of his. thanks for the preview info. it seems pretty good.

addiCOFFEE

sarNie Egg
I read some very good reviews of this movie so it set my expectation a little high. Hopefully it won't disappointed me like usual. -_-

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
just got done watching this movie...my sis-in-law bought it while we're at san fran...i thought the movie was great! love all the songs in there...takeshi is hot in here! jackie looks old, but still can sing very good! love his songs in here!

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
lol wai wai. i love this movie. it doesn't drag nor confusing. it's great! at the ending where jackie shot their last scene and he fell down to the snow with those blood pouring out. i thought he died for real! turns out it's just for the film. :loool:

Ana

sarNie Adult
I was watching this last nite. WOW!! I luv it!!! It was good!!! The main guy is HOT!! Jacky is so old now!! I guess I liked it cuzz it's different from what I have been seeing in a while :D