Pagnia Xiong: Singer

critter9

sarNie Egg
sorry. just click on the link. do not copy it into the address bar....you should also have windows media player...
let me know if this works...

agirl

sarNie Egg
You serious this is your sister singing? I really like it, she's really good! Hey does your sister go to UW-Madison? Did she compete in the all campus idol? Because I saw a Pangia Xiong compete last year at UW-Madison, just wondering if it's your sis.

critter9

sarNie Egg
agirl said:
You serious this is your sister singing? I really like it, she's really good! Hey does your sister go to UW-Madison? Did she compete in the all campus idol? Because I saw a Pangia Xiong compete last year at UW-Madison, just wondering if it's your sis.
[post="12947"][/post]​

:D Yep! That's her...

Keori

sarNie Egg
Her voice is very good. But sometimes...you can heard this sounds whenever she sings very loud....but overall, good.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
she has a very nice voice. :D thanks for sharing.....this song is sing by ying yaj....i didn't know that ...i was looking for it all over swap meat... :D

critter9

sarNie Egg
Keori said:
Her voice is very good. But sometimes...you can heard this sounds whenever she sings very loud....but overall, good.
[post="13336"][/post]​

yes..she was just testing..it's not the best recording...thanks..

Oh wow, she's fabulous. Did she just win a contest in Madison couple weeks ago, the Madison Tournament? I believe she wore a beautiful chinese costume on the second day. She's going to hit the market like crazy. When's the cd coming out? I'll be out looking for it. The song is fabulous. She's got a great voice. Let me know when and where she'll be performing so I can come see her. Much luck to her. :D

critter9

sarNie Egg
niamnkaujkubkaws said:
Oh wow, she's fabulous. Did she just win a contest in Madison couple weeks ago, the Madison Tournament? I believe she wore a beautiful chinese costume on the second day. She's going to hit the market like crazy. When's the cd coming out? I'll be out looking for it. The song is fabulous. She's got a great voice. Let me know when and where she'll be performing so I can come see her. Much luck to her. :D
[post="13385"][/post]​
Hey niamnkaujkubkaws,

Thanks! This is actually Pagnia...and yes, I did compete in the Madison URSW vocals competition. Thanks for all the compliments and support! I really appreciate it. I'm not out yet, but don't worry. My next project will be in the upcoming Hmong film, "Tou & Mai," directed by Kang Vang. This film's going to have an AWESOME soundtrack, which I'm going to take part in along with other artists such as Watching Leona, Kaishek Vang, Karma, P.H.oice, and The Rice Channel! Look out for the film and soundtrack this summer 2006! Thanks again for your support, niamnkaujkubkaws! Take care.

critter9

sarNie Egg
Keori said:
[post="13336"][/post]​
Hey Keori,

You're right. After I (this is Pagnia) finalized it all up, I realized that also. The mic I'm using, which is not the best in the world doesn't make it sound professional enough. I'm always my worst critic, but thanks for mentioning it. Any constructive feedback is always appreciated. (= Thanks again!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
this sound really good....way to go...girl if you got the voice go for it.....see we Hmong have mad talents too....ANTI-HMONG<---take that....hehhehehe but you go girl...proud of you....representing Hmong..heehhe

darvil

sarNie Adult
Even though I didn't understand a word of it.. I really like your voice. The song is a little too traditional for me but nice to the ear.

Good luck in your future! :D

.diane.

Media Fanatic
wow your sister's got a great voice!! definitely too traditional for me ears too but it's great! good luck to her and i got a couple of the words there in hmong :)

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
She is great i think she should become a singer. i will support her she is really good its sound really good love it i listen to it over and over again. love her voice

pajnyiag

sarNie Egg
Captainlover said:
She is great i think she should become a singer. i will support her she is really good its sound really good love it i listen to it over and over again. love her voice
[post="13763"][/post]​
Hey Captainlover,

This is Pagnia. Thank you SOOO much for the support! I'm very happy to hear that you're listening to it over and over again. I hope in the future, you will keep doing to that to my other songs also! Spread the word and thank you again!

pajnyiag

sarNie Egg
Darvil said:
Even though I didn't understand a word of it.. I really like your voice. The song is a little too traditional for me but nice to the ear.

Good luck in your future! :D
[post="13664"][/post]​

Darvil,

Thanks for stopping in a forum that you don't completely understand. I really like hearing from people who don't know the Hmong language. It's always great to see what they have to say even though it's a foreign language to them. And yes, this song is more traditional than what I would want to have in my future album. Perhaps, I will put up an English tune just so you guys can see how different I sound in English. Come back for some more later, Darvil! Thank you again!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
OMG- Your singing is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you chose the PERFECT song to sing too.. lol- b/c I love this song that Ying Yang sang too... wow- I can't wait to get your album and that new video coming out too... Thanks for sharing your beautiful talent with us!