Nraug Laib Tus Txim Hlub": Mafia Tee Ruk (My Beloved Mafia)

Contagious

sarNie Egg
Can somone give me their phone number to order this movie, because i would want to watch it. && For those who ordered this movie before, how much was it? Is it more than $10? because if it is, then i don't want to buy it yet.

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
I think if you want to order the Hmong version of the movie it would be somewhere around $80 to $100 depending on where you buy it from. It might be cheaper from Sky Production since they are the people behind the dubbing, but who knows. You should look around or if you can then wait for the new year and see if you can get it cheaper. I'm sure Hmong stores have it too.

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Here's the cover to the lakorn in Thai (i think). I see so many different covers, but im sure the real one whould like something like this one.

daoherbt

sarNie Egg
can you tell me which production dubb this drama? anyways, did you buy it in cali or wat, cause that's where most of the most dubb company is..

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
it is out for rent but not all rental store have it... so far i only see one rental store that rent that movie... cause i rent it....

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
can you tell me which production dubb this drama? anyways, did you buy it in cali or wat, cause that's where most of the most dubb company is..
I believe Sky Production is the team behind the dubbing for this lakorn and they should have it in CA if you check the Hmong stores or movie places. I haven't gotten my Hmong version yet, but hopefully this summer i'll get it....can't wait to own it..!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
darn...that lady who dubbed pat dubbed the other gal's voice too...sorry to say but i think they should let "namnueng" the one who dubbed tik n aom's lakorn...dubbed this one....its better n its not as annoying as this gal's voice....

val

sarNie Adult
not only did sky production dubbed this 1, EQ entertainment also dubbed it.

cover fr: EQ

Mae

sarNie Adult
Which one has better dubbed voices is my question... SKY has a one particular dubbing n'ek voice that is horrible, which should be a n'rai voice instead (it did start off as a n'rai voice too)...