Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
they're making the people look tooo old fashioned. LOL the lakorn was old, but damnnn lol they are going to far back in time. lol ae's and eg's version was more modern than that. That clothes looks like what they got from La-Orng Dao Era

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
WTH........i really feel EXACT don't really have to make the lakorn so old fashion.......'cause Ae's version wasn't that old........
oh well, maybe a change doesn't hurt

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes,ae's version is not old at all, it looks kinda modern.they are a lot of sweet scenes!!!!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ngao Asoke's Blessing Ceremony

The blessing ceremony to start filming has been done already for the newest lakorn of EXACT called "Ngao Asoke". Led by Pon-Nipon Pewnain & Art-Siriwit Uppakarn, directors, other stars joined the ceremony included Pong-Nawat, the rai Pei-Panward, together with Freid-Natapong, Jeab-Paweena, Moo-Sompop, and Nong Prae-Nattida.

http://www.exact.co.th/2008/04/03/exact/1736/

Casts changed ??
Pong is so charming but where's the nang'ek?
Grr! Still mad about Peung being the nang'ek.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read from exact webboard nang aek is FANG. i read Pong is very happy that he get to work with her. said she's cute+has good personality etc... that's good. Fang+Pong will make a cute couple. i can't wait to see it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh kool, im glad they change the n'ek to fang and not the other girl. this should be an interesting pair

thanks teedee

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I watching this for sure!!1 Pong is soo hot and Fnag is a cutie!! i can't wait for this.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
omg.......i was hoping for a new n'ek...........
with Fang............i'll be skipping this one

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG. if the naek's fang, I'm definitely watching THIS!!! I love fang.
i've been waiting for her to get a new project soon and YES...

HAVE they confirmed it????????

donna

sarNie Adult
if they go that much back it will change the lakorn a little. in nueng nai suang they did the same thing. in pete's version of that lakorn it was modern not so far back

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
yipee!!!! omg, so happy fang is the n'ek!! imma definitely be sticking in for this lakorn.
pong is pretty good when he's not such a horn-dog. lmfao...yippee doodly dooooo! x]