Nero 6 - Writing Speed Error

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hi All,

I need help!

I installed Nero 6 and I'm having trouble burning some MP3 files. I tried switching the writing speed to different options (16x, 10x, 8x, 4x) but it's still not burning successful. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or if I need to change anything to make it work? Please help!!

Below is the screen message I got.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Also, since I receiving the Burning Failed message above for Nero 6, I installed Nero 7 and when I attempted to burn the CD it gave me an error message saying that I do not have enough space on my disc, but IT'S A BRAND NEW CD-R.

SOMEONE HELP!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thank You Anan for help out! :D

I got it to work now. For some reason I had to uninstall Record Now application. It's the burning application that came with my HP computer. I read into a couple of sites including the one you mentioned and some people were having the same problem as me. And what do you know? After I uninstalled the application and tried a different brand of cd-r, it works perfectly on writing speed of 8x. I was using memorex and I guess it's not that compatible with HP computer. A couple of people on one of the sites I visited mentioned to try Sony or TDK brand and now it works fine.

Thanks for your help, sweetie!

anan

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Thank You Anan for help out! :D

I got it to work now. For some reason I had to uninstall Record Now application. It's the burning application that came with my HP computer. I read into a couple of sites including the one you mentioned and some people were having the same problem as me. And what do you know? After I uninstalled the application and tried a different brand of cd-r, it works perfectly on writing speed of 8x. I was using memorex and I guess it's not that compatible with HP computer. A couple of people on one of the sites I visited mentioned to try Sony or TDK brand and now it works fine.

Thanks for your help, sweetie!
[post="140757"][/post]​
I am glad that u finally fix it ^_^
and by the way, i like Aom too :sweat: :wub:

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
I have exactly the same problem as you now Kayla... I still can't figure out what the heck is wrong with mine. Help please someone. I have been reading some sites but still can't figure out. How do you know what's wrong/ what's causing the problem?? getting headach now... thanks in advance...

bugger007

sarNie Hatchling
I had the same problem in the beginning I used Nero for burning music CD's.

Till I lowered the burning speed. Never had a problem since.

So just take the lowest possible burning speed when you're burning a music CD (with movies, both VCD's or DVD's I never had any problem) and your problem will be solved.

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
bugger007 said:
I had the same problem in the beginning I used Nero for burning music CD's.

Till I lowered the burning speed. Never had a problem since.

So just take the lowest possible burning speed when you're burning a music CD (with movies, both VCD's or DVD's I never had any problem) and your problem will be solved.
[post="154674"][/post]​
Will try. Thank you very much :)

Edit: It work!!! thank you again