Nakak Dok Son Klin (TV Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
i guess, tv3 is taking their chances and promote these three nonstop as they have hit lottery recently with all their talent actors --- so can't wait

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i want donut m. they have acted in two lakorns and again and donut needs to bring back her main n'ek roles!! she's been playing surporting n'ek only i don't want her to do that!! i really like donut. I hope they give her a chance. I mean i love aff, anne, and all the other wonderful actresses but i'd like to see someone new!! like donut acually paring up with um! and i think they look great together.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm..i totally dont remember this lakorn at all..lol..so many remakes..now adays..but i guess..since umm :wub: is starring in it!!!

whoever n'ek is..i hope she plays her part well..cause i know umm will!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i want donut m. they have acted in two lakorns and again and donut needs to bring back her main n'ek roles!! she's been playing surporting n'ek only i don't want her to do that!! i really like donut. I hope they give her a chance. I mean i love aff, anne, and all the other wonderful actresses but i'd like to see someone new!! like donut acually paring up with um! and i think they look great together.
Me too. i Miss Donut!

Hope the n'ek Donut,Aff,or Rita!

cecilia

Staff member
i love donut as well but it's hard to see her with Aum as pranang, i'm so use to them being brother and sister :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ceci..which reminds me of pat and por t...wth..as bro n sis then as p'ek and n'ek.. :huh:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I want it to either be Donut, Aff or Rita. Mostly, I hope it's Donut. Just like mentioned, they have been in two lakorns together but they didn't end up together. They'll make a good match.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yes.. aum is on a role.. hehe.. ooooooooooo... no n'ek news yet.. ateam would be great lol.. hmmm if not.. aum/rita .. if not.. aum/joy s.. if not.. aum/donut.. etc.. but sadly.. i don't want aum with janie... im not really a fan of her.. n .. yea.. aniwaise.. muahaha.. there is margie n yard .. keke... i cant wait.. lalalala..

hmm n its also a remake eh.. sadly i havent seen it.. but omg.. my kobori was in the original one.. ahhhhhhh.. i should go look for it lol.. hehehe..

solin

sarNie Adult
What does the story deal about ?
I don't remember watching this one.
I just hope the n'ek will match Aum.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
N'ek is Noon Siraphun. ^_^

They will have opening ceremony on Oct. 24th, at the same time as "Namtan Mai"

Aum will play as "SaenPhoom", a heir of millionair who is under control of his step-mother. One day he gets the accident, gets a surgery and wakes up with some special sense. He can read people mind. He just realizes that people around him are not sincere to him at all until he meets "BaiToey" (Noon), an optimist and generous girl.

cecilia

Staff member
wow. noon s .. i didn't expect that at all ..
for some reason, this remind me of 'THE SENSE' with Por/Aum P. :lol:

anyway, can't wait too. i like millionaire playboy lesson of love lakorns.

thank you wishy for the news :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It does sound like Jit Sunghan instead of step mom it's uncle -.-" i will watch for Noon S... many people aren't to fond of her but I think she's a good actress ^__-"

saobomp

sarNie Adult
heheh another remake. i actually liked the movie b/c there were sweet scenes...

noon s. is good. i like her. she's growing on me.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
wow. noon s .. i didn't expect that at all ..
for some reason, this remind me of 'THE SENSE' with Por/Aum P. :lol:

anyway, can't wait too. i like millionaire playboy lesson of love lakorns.

thank you wishy for the news :wub:
Yeah P'ek can read people's mind the same, but it's different type of lakorn.

"Nakak Dok Son Klin" is my favourite novel. I love it a lot, but I have never seen the old version by O-Warut and Kik-Suvajanee before because of the cast.
Now, it's Aum with Noon. It's not bad. I will watch it. ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
thank you wishy for clarifying it ja.
at least, it's adapted by a novel and a remake of an older version.
in this case, we don't have to hear ppl do comparing when it air. :p