My sister homemade vdo

mskinyi

YINK!!!! :shock: wth... lols i know like half the folks at the birthdai partay!!! dude!!! why aren't you there sarn??? yall from atl buh i never seen you... haha wouldn't it be great if i meet the infamous sarn :p is romy your sister? cuzz i be seeing her around... damn they killing kheun though can't wait till im 21 lols... chuckie looks silly as hell... haha anyhoo cool video...

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes , romy or rarsee more like it lol .. she my sister . Naw , me not famous .. im just an a regular person lol .. yes i wasn't there they did ask me to go but .. im lazy don't go out much :p and my sister prolly dont like me goin too lol since ppl goin be drinking and stuff i guess she think i might see her do soemthing bad and .. u know me as a big sister lol i prolly do something to embrass her hahaha . --------> chuckie , dat girl is crazy lol ..and got the weirdest laugh i never hear . My cousin ---> Momm is in there too i heard she was very very drunk . Ya see my sister is making some kind of asian vdo .. i dont know she go around video ppl .. plus i dont think my sister should put dis vdo on the interent too cuz .. who knoe the elder might see it and go tell their parent lol .. i dont' agreed of dis vdo online too but my sister .. she obuess with making vdo lately before it was rap lol

darvil

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
yes , romy or rarsee more like it lol .. she my sister . Naw , me not famous .. im just an a regular person lol .. yes i wasn't there they did ask me to go but .. im lazy don't go out much :p and my sister prolly dont like me goin too lol since ppl goin be drinking and stuff i guess she think i might see her do soemthing bad and .. u know me as a big sister lol i prolly do something to embrass her hahaha . --------> chuckie , dat girl is crazy lol ..and got the weirdest laugh i never hear . My cousin ---> Momm is in there too i heard she was very very drunk . Ya see my sister is making some kind of asian vdo .. i dont know she go around video ppl .. plus i dont think my sister should put dis vdo on the interent too cuz .. who knoe the elder might see it and go tell their parent lol .. i dont' agreed of dis vdo online too but my sister .. she obuess with making vdo lately before it was rap lol
[post="62910"][/post]​
ummmm interesting video. A bit too much "ghetto" though IMHO of course LOL. I don't mean that in a negative sense.

So sarn where's your homemade video?

mskinyi

sarN said:
yes , romy or rarsee more like it lol .. she my sister . Naw , me not famous .. im just an a regular person lol .. yes i wasn't there they did ask me to go but .. im lazy don't go out much  :p and my sister prolly dont like me goin too lol since ppl goin be drinking and stuff i guess she think i might see her do soemthing bad and .. u know me as a  big sister lol i prolly do something to embrass her hahaha . --------> chuckie , dat girl is crazy lol ..and got the weirdest laugh i never hear . My cousin ---> Momm is in there too i heard she was very very drunk . Ya see my sister is making some kind of asian vdo .. i dont know she go around video ppl .. plus i dont think my sister should put dis vdo on the interent too cuz .. who knoe the elder might see it and go tell their parent lol .. i dont' agreed of dis  vdo online too but my sister .. she obuess with making vdo lately before it was rap lol
[post="62910"][/post]​
haha i don't blame her... cause my cousin chuna is addicted in videoing people... matter of fact you know laguna beach rye... lols he's making one for college park and atl... haha its pretty awesome except im getting kick out of the second season lolx... byebye to me :wavecry: .. haha w/e buh your sister be gambling with my cousin and his babymomma (err you knew that rye? lols pesshhh you didn't hear it from me) gyea chuckie is krayzie... skipping skoo haha good times... you needta stop being lazy and come out sometimes lols