MtvAsiaAwards 2008

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
JabbaWockeeZ did the opening for the show. So cool they represent dance crew so well, but Asian Overseas crowd didn't really recognize the crew who have millions of fan in America. Instead SuperJunior has a more fan crowd screaming their head off. Check out more pics and video at MtvAsiaAwards Official Site

The winners of the 2008 MTV Asia Awards 2008 are:

Favourite Music Artist Awards from Asia:
Mainland China - Lee Yu Chun
Hong Kong - Leo Ku
Indonesia - Yovie & Nuno
Korea - Super Junior
Malaysia - Nicholas Teo
Philippines - Chicosci
Singapore - Stefanie Sun
Taiwan - Show Lo
Thailand - TOR+ Saksit

International Music Awards:
Favourite International Artist of Asia - Linkin Park
Best Hook-up - Timbaland feat. OneRepublic -"Apologize"
The Innovation Award - Radiohead
Breakthrough Artist - Leona Lewis
Video Star - 30 Seconds to Mars - "A Beautiful Lie"
Bring Da House Down - Muse - Muse Asia Tour (Jan 2007)
edc Style Award - Panic at the Disco
Knockout Award - The Click Five
Inspiration Award - Karen Mok

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Favourite Artist of Korea - Super Junior :SHOCK: I WANT BIG BANG OR FLY TO THE SKY TO GET THIS AWARD. :SAD:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG SUJU...T_T i like them but.. T_T.. i like BIGBANG more.. T_T.. oh wells.. n kool jabbawokeez .. woot woot..

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
the jabbawockeez performance was wicked!!!! too bad they didnt do a longer dance :-(
does anyone know why Japan is not part of this?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wowwwww dis is tor's yr man. he won soooooo many awards dis yr. dis makes me real curious now lol i wonder how many cds he sold and how long his songs been on da charts

taeyang_vip

sarNie Egg
MTV Asia Award is kinda wack. I somehow think it was rigged since whoever is going to be there will be the winner. I mean check it like everyday and I was shocked how in the world did JJ Lin lost when he have 70% and the winner is still Stephanie Sun (or whatever her name is) just cause she was there oh and everyone was like Supar Junior going to win since they're going to be there. I don't get then why do they ask the fans to vote when they're not going to count it.
But Leona Lewis really deserved to win the Break Through Artist and One Republic and Timbaland deserved Best Hook Up. The rest I don't know never hear of them til now.

taeyang_vip

sarNie Egg
the jabbawockeez performance was wicked!!!! too bad they didnt do a longer dance :-(
does anyone know why Japan is not part of this?
I know Jabbawockeez was awesome as always. Japan didn't want to participate cause they know all of their artists are good why choose favorite? J/K all I know that they didnl't want to participate for some reasons.