Miss Teen Thailand 2007 - Ying Ploy

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Shes 15 years old from Chiang Mai she very cute but this year miss teen 07 are so nervous and cant even answer their questions completely or good lol :lol: its funny and some of the girls I feel totally embarrassed for them :p lmao

myx

sArNieZ
she's so cute.
just curious. what do they do with the money after they won.
did any of the previous miss teen thailand or miss thailand appeared on any show or lakorn?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yes alot of miss teen thailand previous and recent one in lakorns. host shows and talkshows one of them is cheer, fang (hua jai sila) fon ch7 hosts, grace+ kartoon lakorns as for miss teen 2006 aimee have a new movie that came out the gig 2 and ice i think she the only miss teen thailand that havent been in any lakorns or talkshows as much as the rest... the money they won probably give to their parents spend on things they need or help donate to others

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
she's cute.
looks like vicki zhao wei.

15 years old... can she fulfill her duty?...
hum.... we'll have to wait and see.
so young.

but, congrats to her.
im sure the other girls did their best too.

thanks.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
thanks for the pics nida!!

i'm not a fan of the miss teen thailand girls.. sorry.. most of them are not pretty.. seriously.. i mean look at all the girls with ying ploy.. i find her the only one that's cute.. so happy for her so won ^_^ she's too adorable! but she looks real chubby in some pics. i seriously cannot believe she's 15 she looks older than that.. alot of thai people/star look so much older than there ages... they seem really mature..

lol.. she's my age :p

Vanida

Save World Save Life
lol miss teen are ok they might seem girly for others but not really yes people in thailand are very mature and know their responsibility at early age